'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

you guys think nike phil will remove their lebron vs kobe ads/billboards in case the cavs won't make it to the finals?.....or put up rashard lewis toreplace lebron instead? hehe! i hope cave make it, though!

^Nike group talked to Stern at the start of the season. No problem. Finals Fixed
laugh.gif

i'm super pumped for game 6 mayn.denver always comes through strong at home.it'll be interesting to see how both squads come out from the jump.imo thelakers need to blow this one out early.if the game is close throughout,those 50/50 plays wont go their way for sure.and if enough of those close plays occurlate in the game,i bet the farm on the home team.

although cavs-lakers would be a dream match, we cant count the nuggets out, yet(we'll find out soon enough later). game 7s would be interesting for theeast and west conference finals. how about rashard-melo on the ads/billboards? hehehe! or billups-howard on adidas ads/billboard? hehehe

^melo with nike via JB.

plus i'm getting tired of the lakers & cavs looking like AAU teams with everybody wearing the same kicks.

sensing lakers will finish Denver today..Still rooting for cavs vs la. Nike finals, stern and company doesnt believe in brotherhood!

Lakers with a 13 point lead at the half. Denver's going to have to play with a sense of urgency if they have to dig themselves out of the hole they madefor themselves

Advance Congratulations to all Lakers fans (I used to be one hehehe). Nuggets playing with absolutely no energy or intensity. The hole they dug themselves inearlier in the game now looks insurmountable with less than 8 minutes left and the lead hovering between 16-20 points.

LAKERS vs MAGIC or CAVS

Definitely rooting against the team that beats my fave so if it's the Magic, I will be a Lakers fan again and if the Cavs make it through....

LET'S GO CAVS!!!

Originally Posted by revelation218

Advance Congratulations to all Lakers fans (I used to be one hehehe). Nuggets playing with absolutely no energy or intensity. The hole they dug themselves in earlier in the game now looks insurmountable with less than 8 minutes left and the lead hovering between 16-20 points.

LAKERS vs MAGIC or CAVS

Definitely rooting against the team that beats my fave so if it's the Magic, I will be a Lakers fan again and if the Cavs make it through....

LET'S GO CAVS!!!

just stick with one team bai
laugh.gif

I never ever ever ever abandon my squad

wearin my Kobe jersey today.... there are more Laker haters plus LeBron stans here in Cebu than Laker fans
laugh.gif

ANyway, Lakers match up better against Cleveland. Dwight and company will sh** on the Laker's soft front court
smh.gif

Wooohoooo!!!! Way to go Lakers!!!!!!
happy.gif

The Chicken Nuggets swallowed alive by the Black Mamba!!!
happy.gif

Kobe and the Lakers played with championship experience. Could there be a Kobe IV finals and finals MVP release next month. Let's wait and see.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Kobe and the Lakers played with championship experience. Could there be a Kobe IV finals and finals MVP release next month. Let's wait and see.

If Kobe wins, it would be his IVth ring LOL so who knows

Back
Top Bottom