'09 Seattle Mariners Season Thread (36-35)-Let's GO!!!!

will be going to tommorows game vs boston, will be my first time at a Mariner's game.
glasses.gif

we cant hit for !@! right now. and Morrow is garbage every night i dream of Lincecum he was in our own backyard and we passed up on him.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

we cant hit for !@! right now. and Morrow is garbage every night i dream of Lincecum he was in our own backyard and we passed up on him.
Once again, karma for Seattle sports fans turning their backs on the Sonics. The Mariners coming back down to earth after the first month is onlyappropriate.

I have never once and nver will turn my back on any seattle sports franchise. I watch and finish every game i have the chance to watch win or lose. I was onlyventing and as a Seattle fan its hard not to vent sometimes.

And also big win today, Ichiro came through when we needed him too lets hope we get back on a good streak again.

What happened Brandon Morrow? We finally give Washburn some run support but he has a bad day. This team needs to find some consistency from our hitters,starters and our relievers. All seem to be struggling on different days.

Anyone notice what Raul Ibanez is doing for Philly. Hes tearing it up, wouldve been nice if he was tearing it up for us this year instead lol.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

We'll snap out of it.
naw....not quite

Anyone notice what Raul Ibanez is doing for Philly. Hes tearing it up, wouldve been nice if he was tearing it up for us this year instead lol.

Thought about this the other day
smh.gif

Good to see him having success though

Back
Top Bottom