1,000th post: My Collection.

Hi NT,

For my 1,000th post, I thought I'd share my collection with you, current as of today (13. January 2008).

One of the things that's made Niketalk appealing to me was that like-minded shoeheads could get together and discuss kicks. To me, it was the first of itskind and has always kept me intrigued, e.g. what's retroing, who's copped what, etc..

So, in my slight drunked state (it's 2am in Germany), I'd like to thank Niketalk: for giving a shoehead on the wrong side of 30 a place to feel normal,a place where his hobby of shoe collecting is worthwhile and unique, and the hope shoeheads worldwide will carry the hobby well into the future withoutforgetting where it all started for them...........

Remember: it's quality over quantity. All have been worn except for 4 pairs. Some don't even have the original box, i.e. AJ III white/cement grey andAJ V white/red. But it's what's inside the box that's worthwhile, right?...

My Air Max Collection:
6jph093.jpg

My Air Jordan Collection:
6o4b9lk.jpg

My Nike collection:
6pe7kvl.jpg

My non-Nike collection. Any Canadian worth their salt will recoginze the adidas Orion Terry Fox shoes at the far left, retroed in honour of one of our nationalheroes, Terry Fox. I can't bring myself to wear them yet. I'm waiting for the right time to...

And for those who don't know: th ones beside the Fila retro Hill's are a brand called "Tisza" manufactured in Hungary. One of my favs in myrotation.
820y7bb.jpg

Finally, the group shot:
6t0r7nm.jpg

Thanks for looking...and long live the shoe game.

Peace
F Sharp005

Im loving all your air maxes!!! you got some stuff i really need. And dope foamposites and cement 3's. Keep it up!!!

Nice collection,
smh.gif
Fire Red Vs. My grails, seems like I'm the only one that doesn't have them....

Back
Top Bottom