1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Originally Posted by bb4 86

I'm calling it now. Awesome Kong wins the rumble. Faces Michelle McCool at wm for the divas title. You heard it hear first.

i would die if this happened...
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bb4 86

I'm calling it now. Awesome Kong wins the rumble. Faces Michelle McCool at wm for the divas title. You heard it hear first.

i would die if this happened...
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Any chances The King is a contestant on the rumble as one of the guys from the past.

I can almost guarantee he's in it. With the push he's gotten in his little feud with the miz plus all of the fan reaction he gets, I'd be shocked not to see him in the rumble.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Any chances The King is a contestant on the rumble as one of the guys from the past.

I can almost guarantee he's in it. With the push he's gotten in his little feud with the miz plus all of the fan reaction he gets, I'd be shocked not to see him in the rumble.

One of the "past" super stars:
Spoiler [+]
Booker T and Kevin Nash are both booked for tomorrow's Royal Rumble as surprise entrants. Booker T had been rumored to appear since canceling his scheduled appearance at the New Orleans Comic Con this weekend.

Spoiler [+]
Booker T and Kevin Nash are both booked for tomorrow's Royal Rumble as surprise entrants. Booker T had been rumored to appear since canceling his scheduled appearance at the New Orleans Comic Con this weekend.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif