1 dead and 14 wounded in shootings overnight VOL.CHICAGO BOUT THAT LIFE

you think thats about that life? look up Stockton, California.

i think it was last week or 2 weeks ago but 7 murders in one week all isolated incidents all by gunfire. 10 murders in 2 weeks with only one of them not by gun all isolated from each other. for the month i believe about 12 murders and 7 wounded. most believed to be gang related

ever since lay off of police have been happening crime has gone up everywhere...

Psh should have posted the article about Jovany Diaz a few weeks back...I'm on my phone and can't upload the article link but i'll give you Cliffnotes..

-16 year old kid from the Chi
-Posted outside in THE DAYLIGHT with his friends and some fam just bbq'n and chillin
-Dude rolls up and blasts him in front of his house: Kills Him
-2 hours later while cops are on the scene and Tribune & Sun-Times writers are interviewing the fam, a gunman comes up and shoots another person in the leg in front of everybody....

-Tribune runs article on "The Killing Zone" Kildare & Hirsch (4 blocks away from my crib) No lie straight rapes murders every *%*##*% week...But thats K-Town For Ya.
-Shows picture of Jovany and his Bestfriend on the couch hanging out, guess they got it from his Facebook page..
-THE VERY NEXT DAY: jovanys bestfriend who was in the picture in the article was killed by the Chicago Police in Front of Jovany's memorial....
-Allegedly was out there with a pistol, seen 5-0 and got spooked ran and when he pulled out the pistol (to throw it, shoot it, that will forever be undetermined) cops shot em and killed him

Now THATS $@#@%* up...2 bestfriends dead in back to back days...Like I said when i get home i'll post the article but it was just last week

Psh should have posted the article about Jovany Diaz a few weeks back...I'm on my phone and can't upload the article link but i'll give you Cliffnotes..

-16 year old kid from the Chi
-Posted outside in THE DAYLIGHT with his friends and some fam just bbq'n and chillin
-Dude rolls up and blasts him in front of his house: Kills Him
-2 hours later while cops are on the scene and Tribune & Sun-Times writers are interviewing the fam, a gunman comes up and shoots another person in the leg in front of everybody....

-Tribune runs article on "The Killing Zone" Kildare & Hirsch (4 blocks away from my crib) No lie straight rapes murders every *%*##*% week...But thats K-Town For Ya.
-Shows picture of Jovany and his Bestfriend on the couch hanging out, guess they got it from his Facebook page..
-THE VERY NEXT DAY: jovanys bestfriend who was in the picture in the article was killed by the Chicago Police in Front of Jovany's memorial....
-Allegedly was out there with a pistol, seen 5-0 and got spooked ran and when he pulled out the pistol (to throw it, shoot it, that will forever be undetermined) cops shot em and killed him

Now THATS $@#@%* up...2 bestfriends dead in back to back days...Like I said when i get home i'll post the article but it was just last week

Back
Top Bottom