$1 Million Dollar Batmobile Replica

1 Million Dollar Batmobile Replica

Who knew you could take a 1973 Lincoln Continental and turn it into a Batmobile. Well, a rich Swedish guy, who is obviously a Batman fanatic, spent 20,000 hrsor 3.5 yrs constructing one of most popular cars from Gotham City. This sleek Batmobile replica comes equipped with a plasma TV, machine guns, DVD player,satellite navigation, voice recognition, height adjustable body, and rear view video cameras. Now if you want to follow suit and build your own superhero car,then you might need to know that this Batmobile was a $1 million dollar effort.

replica-batmobile_3.jpg

replica-batmobile_1.jpg

replica-batmobile_4.jpg

replica-batmobile_2.jpg

1 Million Dollar Batmobile Replica

Who knew you could take a 1973 Lincoln Continental and turn it into a Batmobile. Well, a rich Swedish guy, who is obviously a Batman fanatic, spent 20,000 hrs or 3.5 yrs constructing one of most popular cars from Gotham City. This sleek Batmobile replica comes equipped with a plasma TV, machine guns, DVD player, satellite navigation, voice recognition, height adjustable body, and rear view video cameras. Now if you want to follow suit and build your own superhero car, then you might need to know that this Batmobile was a $1 million dollar effort.

Does that sh-- say Machine gun?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THat looks kinda sick, but damn that's a lot of money.

Thinking it could've been used in a better way gives me doubts.

I can appreciate the work, but that was one of the ugliest Batmobiles of all time. I would have just bought the Lambo that Bruce Wayne was driving in the lastBatman and put a Batman decal on it... and have some money left over.

Back
Top Bottom