" [1.] Sports shouldn't mean this much. "

I will not be posting for a couple of months. Just want everyone to ruminate over my topic title.
This isn't a knock on people from Cleveland either. Sports fans in general.

I will not be posting for a couple of months. Just want everyone to ruminate over my topic title.
This isn't a knock on people from Cleveland either. Sports fans in general.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

It wasn't that serious. This thread makes it seems that serious.
this..i was shocked but i wasn't hurt like some ppl have been

Originally Posted by Master Zik

It wasn't that serious. This thread makes it seems that serious.
this..i was shocked but i wasn't hurt like some ppl have been

holla.

Sports is a business.

The point is to sell tickets. nothing more, nothing less. sell tickets. Sure, people get emotionally attached to their teams

but that is done on purpose (TO SELL TICKETS!!!)

holla.

Sports is a business.

The point is to sell tickets. nothing more, nothing less. sell tickets. Sure, people get emotionally attached to their teams

but that is done on purpose (TO SELL TICKETS!!!)

Sports (Could & Should) be everything. Tell that to kids growing up in the hood & ball is their only way out of that hood life.

Just saying.

Sports (Could & Should) be everything. Tell that to kids growing up in the hood & ball is their only way out of that hood life.

Just saying.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Just saying.
Dumbest thing I've heard all day.

And today has been a stupid day.

Just saying.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Just saying.

How you figure? I'm not saying sports should be over your religion or family, but to millions of kids in the boroughs of NY or streets of L.A., Sports are their only way out. I'm not saying you have to agree with me on that because i could care-less but your acting like what i said was blasphemy or somthing.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Just saying.

How you figure? I'm not saying sports should be over your religion or family, but to millions of kids in the boroughs of NY or streets of L.A., Sports are their only way out. I'm not saying you have to agree with me on that because i could care-less but your acting like what i said was blasphemy or somthing.

Back
Top Bottom