'10-'11 NT PI Fantasy Basketball League

[h3]I know we tried to put up a league last year but failed due to poor response from other members. Maybe we can try again this year?[/h3]
What do you guys think?

[h3]I know we tried to put up a league last year but failed due to poor response from other members. Maybe we can try again this year?[/h3]
What do you guys think?

count me in! around 12 players would be fun.

yahoo's fantasy league is nice
happy.gif

do you just make line ups for it? i havent played in any fantasy leagues yet but im interested

do you just make line ups for it? i havent played in any fantasy leagues yet but im interested

ei somebody hop on to yahoo fantasy basketball right now and get this party started.let's really give ourselves a shot this year to play you heard

ei somebody hop on to yahoo fantasy basketball right now and get this party started.let's really give ourselves a shot this year to play you heard

first things first guys, before we make a league. are we playing roto or matchup?
and if i counted right we have at least 11 members here that would like to join so I guess a 12-team league is just right.

@kingferic - yeah, i guess we'll be using yahoo fantasy. I think its better than the one in nba.com itself.

Back
Top Bottom