10-15 years from now....Drake, top 10 DOA?

man if u guys love drake as an artist. you should check out toni braxton, alanis morissette, and dido too. they spit that real ether.

Wow a lot of you have the most narrow minded taste in music, and well...just about everything.
There is no way in hell he will be a top 10 artist in any genre, rap, hip hop or RnB.

He does not make real music. 

He and Lil' Wayne are just the music industries go-to puppets right now to pierce through the hearts of teenage girls and boys and help them through their highschool break ups.

And when it's time to rap, it is solely to inflate egos.

Drake is talented but he will never get to use it because he has already been too poisoned by the industry to turn around and make REAL MUSIC for the SOUL.

lol...........be serious.....Drake is a hybrid, that alone wont let him be top 10.... RAP no singing and R & B records

So many people in here pathetically trying to make themselves feel cool. @RufioRufioRufio nobody likes the damn Fusions, they're on sale racks every time. Stop trying to be a ****

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Wow a lot of you have the most narrow minded taste in music, and well...just about everything.
There is no way in hell he will be a top 10 artist in any genre, rap, hip hop or RnB.

He does not make real music. 

He and Lil' Wayne are just the music industries go-to puppets right now to pierce through the hearts of teenage girls and boys and help them through their highschool break ups.

And when it's time to rap, it is solely to inflate egos.

Drake is talented but he will never get to use it because he has already been too poisoned by the industry to turn around and make REAL MUSIC for the SOUL.

Songs like The Resistance, The Calm, and The Fear.....are not real?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

So many people in here pathetically trying to make themselves feel cool. @RufioRufioRufio nobody likes the damn Fusions, they're on sale racks every time. Stop trying to be a ****

are u kidding me i was dead cereal with the analogy. look up sales fusions sell. they're garbage but they sell.  We (NT) are not the entirety of nikes consumer make-up

Originally Posted by airjordan05

I hate it when people say drake makes simp music, people on this board act like their out there pimpin and have never felt any emotion towards anything. Marvins room is one of the most relateable songs of the year,

"I know your stuff. I went to school with people like you"
judge-mathis.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by airjordan05

I hate it when people say drake makes simp music, people on this board act like their out there pimpin and have never felt any emotion towards anything. Marvins room is one of the most relateable songs of the year,
"I know your stuff. I went to school with people like you"
judge-mathis.jpg

Lol i cant even lie that was hilarious, but im not going to sit here and front like I haven't had a girl that i let get away and me be the one whos hating on her new boyfriend, thats just my life haha. i mean you may not have but i know alot of people that can relate to what he's saying, its not necessarily that they've been hurt by some girl but sometimes you over-drink and end up calling someone who you think got away. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by aaf703

I don't know about top 10...I do like his music but I can't take his lyrics seriously
You go from marvin's room to rapping about being the realest out there 
indifferent.gif
 come on son

But see, to me that shows how versatile he can be as an artist which plays to his advantage imo. How many other hip-hop acts can do this?

LOL. Like I said before Marvin's room is the SIMP National Anthem. You simps stand and salute.
whole time, i bet you get no youngns. eff outta here with the simp talk.

Originally Posted by IamMD

But see, to me that shows how versatile he can be as an artist which plays to his advantage imo. How many other hip-hop acts can do this?

LOL. Like I said before Marvin's room is the SIMP National Anthem. You simps stand and salute.
First off, he has more in his catalog than marvin's room. Second, that is not a simp record, its simply someone being honest on record
eyes.gif

Acting as if you don't have those type of feelings and you're just this pimp who doesn't care for feelings @@*+

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by illphillip

Just never been a fan of this grandiose "best of all time", "top 5 all time", "top 5 DOA" +@!@@+*$.

Agreed 100%...
...but "Headlines" makes me liken him to:

Spoiler [+]

michael_jordan_penny_hardaway_1.jpg

As far as music goes, he's holdin' his own against the best right now...

...but we'll see how his career plays out.

To all my young NT hip hop head Ns,

A couple good seasons and some hot asss kicks don't make you Hall of Fame...

...barbershop legend? All day.

His name in Springfield, MA next to Bill Russell and Bob Cousy?

Chill.
This man here speaks the truth...........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

Actually champ I get women, not girls who just got their period for the first time like you clowns.  You and the rest of the simp brigade can highlight Marvin's room all you want to but it just makes you dudes look pathetic and sad.

First off, he has more in his catalog than marvin's room. Second, that is not a simp record, its simply someone being honest on record
eyes.gif

Acting as if you don't have those type of feelings and you're just this pimp who doesn't care for feelings @@*+

First off, Marvin's room just about sums up what Drake is all about, which is why is has the fanbase like you and others that he does.  I wouldn't be surprised if you dudes shop at Forever 21.  Second, it is a simp record, it's the calling card for simps nationwide.  There's a difference between being honest with yourself as a dude versus calling up a chick and crying over the phone because you got dumped and begging for her to take you back and hating on the dude she's currently with.  That's something a simp would do, and hopefully you dudes in the future will learn from the error of your ways.  

This is a terrible thought.  Drake makes decent music, but in terms of him being a legendary MC...  No.  In all seriousness, why hasn't this been locked yet?  

dont get me wrong i like drizzy but ppl are just crazy how much theyre on his sakc haha... he will never get my full respect being a Imitation Phonte:.

Back
Top Bottom