10/2 SNF Week 4.. Jets (2-1) @ Ravens (2-1) thread

Carson standing up to Mike Brown was the first 'leader' and statement type thing he ever did

mad.gif
I'm gonna go watch Homeland now.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
i lied, watchin both

jets fans really complaining about the refs?
laugh.gif

david harris gets em back in it...

at this rate, this game is ending at 2am in the morning

also the jets are in deep doo doo. bout to get super ugly

Can you blame Carson Palmer for quitting on his team? The Bengals have been ranked to have the worst front-office and ownership in the league. They never cared about winning, they cared about selling tickets to a fan base that will always spend their hard earned money on them. The Bengals are horrible and although he quit on his team he would never quit for an organization like the Jets. Look at Carsons numbers from previous years, Sanchez will never come close to them.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Carson standing up to Mike Brown was the first 'leader' and statement type thing he ever did

Some 'stand' when you're walking away with almost 100 mill..

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Taken straight from the book of Richard LeBeau
Would've loved seeing a little more of that kind of pressure in the Texan game huh?  

Originally Posted by Coupelt88

Can you blame Carson Palmer for quitting on his team?

Oh, you were serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think you're still trolling. Either way...stop it

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Can you blame Carson Palmer for quitting on his team? The Bengals have been ranked to have the worst front-office and ownership in the league. They never cared about winning, they cared about selling tickets to a fan base that will always spend their hard earned money on them. The Bengals are horrible and although he quit on his team he would never quit for an organization like the Jets. Look at Carsons numbers from previous years, Sanchez will never come close to them.

Yes, I can blame a dude for quitting on a team after he signs an extension to stay with them. If it were that bad he should've never signed an extension. If y'all think Carson Palmer is the answer you haven't watched the Bengals the past few years.
laugh.gif
Brown will trade him to the highest bidder in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom