(10-3)Pittsburgh Steelers vs (9-4) Baltimore Ravens

As stupid as this may sound, punting could be the difference. Berger is SO BAD. Why he is employed, I have no idea

I envy the LBers in this game
smh.gif

Yeah, but they then had a few no-calls on defensive holding and pass interference. It was close, but Russell did look like he was a bit short. Ravens putting anice drive together right now

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Baltimore's offense is surprisingly holding their own.

why surprising? i heard a stat the other day that the last 8 games, they have the best offensive points per game of any team in the league.

My thoughts on the half...

Inconsistent WR play mixed with a *$@%*% offensive gameplan = the secret to our "success" this year.
eyes.gif

At least ben realizes today he is gonna have to scramble a bit to get anything out of this offense.

My hope is that we're down by a few points late and Ben gets a chance to run the two-minute offense, it's the only hope we seem to have of getting atouchdown today.

God help us if we have to punt again..

And if they're going to double team Harrison everytime he rushes, somebody else is going to have to make a play.. looking at you Mr. Timmons!

Knock this rookie $%@#!!% on his !++ a few times, get him rattled... no more of this all-world protection he's getting right now, send the dogs !#$$..let's create some turnovers and chaos out there.

This game is kind of weak.

It's called hard-nosed football... give me this over big xii or eagles/cowboys high scoring finesse pansy, house wife football anyday.

This is the type of football that wins playoff games - not throwing the ball 68 times a game.

Weak? I like the 6-3 type game, watching the defense do their thing. Awesome. Craftsy, right on, gotta get some more pressure on Flacco, and Timmons had a goodchance to make a play but allowed Flacco to step up and make the throw. C'mon LeBeau!

Steelers have been amazing in the 3rd quarter and 2nd half. Hopefully some adjustments occur and that continues.

like people above said, its not pretty, but its effective at winning. defense wins championships, offense sells tickets

Except in places like Baltimore and Pittsburgh, defense sells tickets in those cities, haha. I think fans of both teams would watch 6-3 wins all season long

McClain is tough, best runner Ravens have

Man, Mewelde picks up Reed there, Steelers had a big play. Ravens have good field posession every drive it seems, gotta get some first downs to swing that theother way

Back
Top Bottom