10 New Cars with the Highest Percentage of Female Ownership

Jumps into Scion TC
laugh.gif

Im disappointed that the Beetle is only 54% female ownership. I wont lie the new body style is nicer than previous models. But I couldnt see myself looking for a new car and landing on a Beetle.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

surprised to see no civic, mustang, tc or jetta.
I'm not. Those cars are inexpensive and popular. People just think they're "female cars" and they ignore all the men who drive them too.

Originally Posted by taymane23

damn no nissan maxima that is the signature car for females.

The new maxima is a female car?  I would rock that for sure. 

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Yeah never heard that. if anything i would say the altima would be a more female car than the maxima. I was looking at the Juke as a gas saver, seems a lot of people like and there are turbo upgrades for it.

i dont see many volvo s40s in my area at all

lexus IS, 3 series is VERY popular to females in CT with any kinda decent job.
also VW Jetta not on that list?

i dunno that list is off imo

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Altima. not Max
the old maxima and new altimas are chick cars.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Yeah never heard that. if anything i would say the altima would be a more female car than the maxima. I was looking at the Juke as a gas saver, seems a lot of people like and there are turbo upgrades for it.

^
I was talking about the older max's cause the new max's look kinda brutish. I've only seen 1 female in the new maxima.

lol the new Max is legit. and lol @ nissan juke. females love these ugly quirky cars(that Juke GTR is sick tho). i remember my mom wanting me to cop a toyota matrix back when i was in HS... smfh.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

What makes a car a female car, does it have vagina or something? This is stupid

It doesn't even have anything to do with that, just read the title, it's pretty clear. Highest percentage of female ownership. 
But if that question is serious, I am not one to distinguish a car a girls car but the last gen Beetle with a built in flower vase and flower wheels is as close as it's going to get to a female car.

ogY3d.jpg

I have a new Altima, and even I know it's a girl car. But Nissan was the only company willing to finance me. So I said YOLO

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

What makes a car a female car, does it have vagina or something? This is stupid

even females use the term "female car"
try again

Back
Top Bottom