10 year old arrested for threaten her teacher who took her candy "im going to kill your family"

This is a good thing. While people say it is extreme for the arrest and charge, I think it was appropriate and will help prevent similar things happening in the future. Teachers are underpaid and go through a lot of crap, but get treated like ++* from principals, students, and parents. It's good that they are being protected with such laws in that county. I think teachers don't get the same thing here in NY.

indifferent.gif
this is nonsense....A FELONY???? what? 
i used to say $+++ like "imma kill you" to my bros and parents when i got mad too, (got my #$% beat but still
laugh.gif
)

i know her hitting the teacher aint right...but you telling me THAT is the proper way to handle this??? man GTF with that..this is is no way shape or form correct

lookin like another one of these in the making. little girl is going to huff and puff at the wrong door.
wwentt.gif

good riddance.

so what is the punishment for a 10 year w/a felony if she gets convicted?

she should have definitely been arrested tho...

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

Figured it was a black child *sigh* 
30t6p3b.gif

Figured u were a dumba#!.. sigh

Kid sounds more Mentaly Disturbed if anything. Seriously threatining to kill someone over candy, she needs to see a doctor.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

PLEASE put this girl on trial. An example NEEDS to be made.

I'm sorry...but we got too many parents out there raising bad-@** kids who think that they aren't capable of saying/doing some of the things they are accused of. Kids like these probably make it IMPOSSIBLE for the teacher...to, well, TEACH!

The school needs to show they're not playing and just go through the proper steps as far as discpiline. If that involves going to trial, so be it. Maybe next time this girl (or any others) will think twice before popping off at the mouth and putting hands on someone.
eb6.jpg

Originally Posted by 510hayward

I got 1 felony...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I also find it mirthful that the they didn't think it was serious enough to expel her, but they thought it was serious enough to charge her with a felony?

Idiocy of the highest form.

She sounds exactly like the type of kids I work with, most of these kids come from horrible parenting where no boundaries were ever set and once the parents actually set some they would resort to violence because thats all they know. A felony in this situation doesn't seem like a bad idea even though it might be excessive, but the mom needs to set limits or else her next step is prison for sure.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

PLEASE put this girl on trial. An example NEEDS to be made.

I'm sorry...but we got too many parents out there raising bad-@** kids who think that they aren't capable of saying/doing some of the things they are accused of. Kids like these probably make it IMPOSSIBLE for the teacher...to, well, TEACH!

The school needs to show they're not playing and just go through the proper steps as far as discpiline. If that involves going to trial, so be it. Maybe next time this girl (or any others) will think twice before popping off at the mouth and putting hands on someone.
A felony though? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

A Zellwood Elementary School student was arrested for attacking her teacher, according to Orange County investigators.

Miesha Bryant is 10 years old, but she’s already charged with felony battery for what happened at her school.

WFTV spoke with Bryant and her mother, Sebrina Bryant.

“Did she need to be arrested?

Originally Posted by kiendienn

lookin like another one of these in the making. little girl is going to huff and puff at the wrong door.
wwentt.gif

good riddance.
can someone tell me the story behind this gif?

A felony for a ten yr old lol enphan was right some of y'all are so shielded and live in a bubble to the point y'all don't even think straight. This little girl is obviously disturbed yo.

Back
Top Bottom