10 year old arrested for threaten her teacher who took her candy "im going to kill your family"

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

wonder where the father is?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

with his other family at home watching the news.

LMAO @ hitting is a felony

well, at the schools i went to, nobody ever caught a felony...

our teachers used to get dropped regularly...LMAO

LMAO

they all sound very very very very soft.

its actually sad that teacher is such a weak person that she couldnt handle a 10 year old thats obviously under distress

ive been hit by kids, ive had to wrestle a 5th grader with mental problems who stinks....

ive had to pick up a kid who used to run away from school into the neighborhood (which was the HOOD..like actually dangerous)

while he kicked, hit me and cursed at me

now was i supposed to touch them? no, im not trained, but at the end of the day, picking those kids up helped them in the long run, and taking the kicks and hits helped them in the long run....and thats my job...to help those kids who need it....\

but i did that because i know he needs help

IMO, this teacher is weak. this is a "bad teacher"

who would rather see a 10 year old who needs help get ARRESTED and charged with a FELONY than try to help HER student.

honestly, if a 10 year old kid told me they would kill me, i wouldnt be scared and call police

i'd probably tell the principal, counselor, THEN have a long one-on-one with the child, then a one-on-two with the child and parent...

this is ridiculous

shes prolly some suburban bred teacher who doesnt even send her kids to the public school system she collects a check from
(even though thats a gross generalization, its my opinion.)

anybody whos seriously threatened by a 10 year old student's threats is soft.....

there are teachers at my school now who have told me "i just cant do that" when DISCIPLINING CHILDREN

what do you mean? you cant tell a 7 year old to stop talking and running in the hallways? YOURE 56 YEARS OLD

smh.

THATS the only criticism of teachers that is valid

not all this "they steal money, dont do work, have too many benefits" nonsense...

Not excusing this but I have seen/heard worse. If every student that acts like this were to get in trouble our inner city schools would be empty.

Arrested, ok 
smokin.gif

Charged, ok 
grin.gif

Convicted, ?? 
indifferent.gif

I swear they better drop this case ASAP and stop wasting tax payers money man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

PLEASE put this girl on trial. An example NEEDS to be made.

I'm sorry...but we got too many parents out there raising bad-@** kids who think that they aren't capable of saying/doing some of the things they are accused of. Kids like these probably make it IMPOSSIBLE for the teacher...to, well, TEACH!

The school needs to show they're not playing and just go through the proper steps as far as discpiline. If that involves going to trial, so be it. Maybe next time this girl (or any others) will think twice before popping off at the mouth and putting hands on someone.
A felony though? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

A felony for a ten yr old lol enphan was right some of y'all are so shielded and live in a bubble to the point y'all don't even think straight. This little girl is obviously disturbed yo.

She's 10 dude. This is over candy. She's never even had her period before. You can't charge her like an adult. This is what public education is for, to TEACH children how to act and behave and prepare them for the real world. This is not public education doing their job, this is throwing a child into the hands of the system so that they can do the work instead. 
If they don't drop this case or better, lesson the charges, this is hardly productive to her life. Do you think she's going to get that job at McDonalds at the age of 15/16 with a felony over a temper-tantrum for candy??

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by kiendienn

lookin like another one of these in the making. little girl is going to huff and puff at the wrong door.
wwentt.gif

good riddance.
can someone tell me the story behind this gif?
A few people thought they were about that life and climbed over the counter to try and assert their dominance, wasn't the best idea since dude with the cane thing was just released from prison I believe.

Lol she musta had some Swedish fish. Seriously tho if I'm the guy who has to charge this girl with a felony idk how I'm supposed to take myself serious. The only example this is making is how much of a joke our justice system is.

Ya'll can't be serious. You think its right to charge a 10 year old with a felony over a temper tantrum? Really? Little girl needs a psychiatrist and a social worker, not a felony smdh. If the child punched another child in the face we'd chalk it up to bad behavior but because its a teacher she gets a felony? Can't be cereal
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ya'll can't be serious. You think its right to charge a 10 year old with a felony over a temper tantrum? Really? Little girl needs a psychiatrist and a social worker, not a felony smdh. If the child punched another child in the face we'd chalk it up to bad behavior but because its a teacher she gets a felony? Can't be cereal
30t6p3b.gif

I tried to leave this out but %#!% it. I think it has to do with girl being black.. So many dudes are like %#!% Yeah!! put her in jail and give her a felony. But in Reality she sounds like she's crazy and needs some kind of help cause a kid ain't supposed to react like that. It's the same with our Justice system in general. 1 example. 18 year old black kid caught with drugs gets an automatic sentence. 2nd example 18 year old white kid caught with drugs let's give him Rehab. Dudes are so damn stupid on this forum I swear She's 10 YEARS OLD.. Yeah her life could lead on to worse things but charging her with a felony is stupid. It just get's to me cause with that attitude she's already being looked at as a lost cause she needs help with her anger and hopefully she get's the therapy she needs to control it. But just treating her like a criminal and not offering to help this child is Wrong.

Man y'all some lame duck corny dudes for saying this child needs to go to jail.. AT 10! 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Casey Anthony killed her child and she didnt even do any time 

Originally Posted by Hip89

30t6p3b.gif

I tried to leave this out but +!*% it. I think it has to do with girl being black.. So many dudes are like +!*% Yeah!! put her in jail and give her a felony. But in Reality she sounds like she's crazy and needs some kind of help cause a kid ain't supposed to react like that. It's the same with our Justice system in general. 1 example. 18 year old black kid caught with drugs gets an automatic sentence. 2nd example 18 year old white kid caught with drugs let's give him Rehab. Dudes are so damn stupid on this forum I swear She's 10 YEARS OLD.. Yeah her life could lead on to worse things but charging her with a felony is stupid. It just get's to me cause with that attitude she's already being looked at as a lost cause she needs help with her anger and hopefully she get's the therapy she needs to control it. But just treating her like a criminal and not offering to help this child is Wrong.

Or maybe it was because she threatened to kill her teacher's whole family, but throw that race card out; predictable. Casey Anthony should be in jail too, but that's not relevant to this. I agree with the decision. That's not normal behavior, no matter how much you all want to try to minimize it because it was "over some candy" as if that even matters (crimes are committed over insignificant things all the time, doesn't make it any less of a crime). Optimally, she'd get sent to a special needs teacher who specializes with working with troubled kids because the time she's being disruptive and teacher is having to deal with her is time she's not able to be teaching the rest of the class, but you can't just allow this to continue and attack the teacher as soft, or from the suburbs. #wegottadobetter

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

30t6p3b.gif

I tried to leave this out but +!*% it. I think it has to do with girl being black.. So many dudes are like +!*% Yeah!! put her in jail and give her a felony. But in Reality she sounds like she's crazy and needs some kind of help cause a kid ain't supposed to react like that. It's the same with our Justice system in general. 1 example. 18 year old black kid caught with drugs gets an automatic sentence. 2nd example 18 year old white kid caught with drugs let's give him Rehab. Dudes are so damn stupid on this forum I swear She's 10 YEARS OLD.. Yeah her life could lead on to worse things but charging her with a felony is stupid. It just get's to me cause with that attitude she's already being looked at as a lost cause she needs help with her anger and hopefully she get's the therapy she needs to control it. But just treating her like a criminal and not offering to help this child is Wrong.

Or maybe it was because she threatened to kill her teacher's whole family, but throw that race card out; predictable. Casey Anthony should be in jail too, but that's not relevant to this. I agree with the decision. That's not normal behavior, no matter how much you all want to try to minimize it because it was "over some candy" as if that even matters (crimes are committed over insignificant things all the time, doesn't make it any less of a crime). Optimally, she'd get sent to a special needs teacher who specializes with working with troubled kids because the time she's being disruptive and teacher is having to deal with her is time she's not able to be teaching the rest of the class, but you can't just allow this to continue and attack the teacher as soft, or from the suburbs. #wegottadobetter
I see what you mean.. Mind you I not playing the Race Card but I am bringing to light is the treatment of the little girl.  I simply said that because she is black alot of the responses have been geared by assumptions. A 10 year said she wanted to kill people SHE NEEDS HELP that's all I'm saying. But to many times in the black community we self police ourselves and say Throw her in jail and give her a felony she's a Damn kid bro. If she was white I doubt it would be that response, she needs help on controlling her anger if anything. So don't come to me with im playing the Race Card, I never minimized anything and never attacked the Teacher so you need to step your reading comprehension up cause I never said that. But the thing is if this was a white I doubt so many dudes would be calling for a felony she would most like get the Therapy she needed to control her anger. So ask yourself why not this little Girl?

buggz05 wrote:
This is what public education is for, to TEACH children how to act and behave and prepare them for the real world. This is not public education doing their job, this is throwing a child into the hands of the system so that they can do the work instead. 

NO.

Parents teach children how to act and behave and prepare them for the real world. Public education provides the opportunity to acquire a base level of knowledge. Science. Reading. Writing. Math. History. Art. Music. 

There is no "proper social interaction" class. It is a parent's responsibility to prepare their children for the school environment. 

30t6p3b.gif

I see what you mean.. Mind you I not playing the Race Card but I am bringing to light is the treatment of the little girl.  I simply said that because she is black alot of the responses have been geared by assumptions. A 10 year said she wanted to kill people SHE NEEDS HELP that's all I'm saying. But to many times in the black community we self police ourselves and say Throw her in jail and give her a felony she's a Damn kid bro. If she was white I doubt it would be that response, she needs help on controlling her anger if anything. So don't come to me with im playing the Race Card, I never minimized anything and never attacked the Teacher so you need to step your reading comprehension up cause I never said that. But the thing is if this was a white I doubt so many dudes would be calling for a felony she would most like get the Therapy she needed to control her anger. So ask yourself why not this little Girl?

That is THE definition of race card homeslice.

That is THE definition of race card homeslice.
You obviously don't read well.. 
eyes.gif

I think what some of you aren't taking into consideration is the actual "on the books" disciplinary process that this particular school district has. After Columbine, most schools revised their disciplinary codes in order to help protect against a repeat of that horrific event. In order to have documentation of some of these "predictive behaviors," there are certain actions that have certain disciplinary actions attached to them across the board, no matter what the age of the child is. In most cases, physically attacking a teacher and MOST CERTAINLY threatening the lives of people at the school/their families are included in those actions along with weapons on campus and fighting. When I was in school, EVERYBODY knew the following about our code of conduct: fight = mandatory 3 day suspension, and bringing a weapon onto school property = expulsion from the district (which happened to 3 students). I also know that at one of the schools where I used to work, when there was a threat of that nature (murder, killing someone's family, etc.) that was semi-serious, we were REQUIRED to notify the authorities. I am assuming that this girl's threat, combined with her physical attack on the teacher triggered some sort of REQUIRED disciplinary action that is noted in that school district's disciplinary code which included arrest and/or a felony charge. I taught in an extreme behavior disorder classroom in an inner-city school which consisted of 4 white kids and 1 black kid. We had definite processes that we had to follow in the event of something like this. We had a kid threaten to kill people at school (yes, a white one, before you even ask), and we were REQUIRED BY LAW to notify the authorities. Everything was documented, and that student ended up being suspended for a few days.

For those of you yammering on about the teacher being "soft," I guarantee you that she didn't just pick up a phone in the classroom and dial 911. She most likely called the office, and the office took it from there by doing what they are REQUIRED to do according to their disciplinary code. 10 years old or not, there is a documented process that has to be followed in these cases. If nothing is done, and this 10 year old girl actually ends up killing her teacher's family, the school district is EFFED in a lawsuit because there was a "verbal threat" that was left unchecked. Many of these procedures/rules are in place to C.Y.O.A in the event of such a lawsuit. There are a lot of you just running your mouth about this situation without any real understanding of the rules and regulations of these schools.

Peace,
J

but how is she charged w/a felony but not expelled?

and what is the punishment for a 1o y/o w/a felony on her record?

she should be punished but a felony?

she definately needs help

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but how is she charged w/a felony but not expelled?

and what is the punishment for a 1o y/o w/a felony on her record?

she should be punished but a felony?

she definately needs help
  Expulsion isn't an immediate process, and I'm surprised that someone gave the quote about "she's not going to be expelled."  There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that goes into an expulsion, like actual school board hearings, etc.  She still may be expelled in time.  Even when the guys brought a gun to my school, they weren't immediately expelled.  They were suspended, until all the paperwork could be filed, and their expulsion could be voted on.  Lots of politics/C.Y.O.A in education.

Peace,
    J

Well Damn. This could be death by chocolate, or brown vs the board of education. After reading reese's pieces id say that the young lady should have hung that airhead, with a nerds rope or crunched her with her bare hands , that's of course if she didn't have butterfingers  (evidence purposes). Furthermore that was a Sour straw that broke the camels back... Personally I think the teacher, parent or Whatchamacallit can kiss and/or suck my mars bar  with ZERO intent of contact afterwards, which by nature would be considered Warhead, after the fact. I'm mr. Goodbar...But that beside the point. This little Sweetheart shouldn't be behind bars With some other sour patch kids smoking candy cigarettes because she delivered a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]jaw breaker[/color] to that dum-dum of a teacher. ITS JUST NOT FAIR. Her future would be grim, by age 15 she will be Doing POP Rocks and Snorting[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Pixie sticks[/color] , [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Blow pop[/color]ing [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Three musketeers[/color] until her mouth is the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]milky way[/color] just to get her fix!

Originally Posted by villansfinest

buggz05 wrote:
This is what public education is for, to TEACH children how to act and behave and prepare them for the real world. This is not public education doing their job, this is throwing a child into the hands of the system so that they can do the work instead. 

NO.

Parents teach children how to act and behave and prepare them for the real world. Public education provides the opportunity to acquire a base level of knowledge. Science. Reading. Writing. Math. History. Art. Music. 

There is no "proper social interaction" class. It is a parent's responsibility to prepare their children for the school environment. 

You are quite frankly wrong. Not all children have the "god given" right of being born with good parents. But to contrast, all of our children have the right to education in America. I come from a family of higher academics, deans and counselors. And what I've learned from that is sadly, that there are teachers, counselors, professors and deans who think like you and do not strive to make a difference in ours and our children's lives. Sadly this is the downfall of our educational system.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom