1000th Post

Well I've been on Niketalk for 5 years now and finally reached the mark. I wanna thank all the little people that helped me get where i am and I also wantto thank my brother(best friend) YoungStutta for introducing me to this lovely site those long years ago.

This message board is really a unique place. I honestly believe everyone here is a comedian, and if we were all ever in the same auditorium it would be epic.Thank you all for being you. Even though to some it means your online personality. You all are definitely appreciated.

Congrats...i hit my 1000t unknowingly in the Giants/Pats Superbowl thread....i looked back and checked to see what i said in that post...and i posted"damn!!"

Originally Posted by Paul Is On NT

This is going to get locked.

damn Paul...ur just not the same without the "NT" at the end of ya username
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Congrats...i hit my 1000t unknowingly in the Giants/Pats Superbowl thread....i looked back and checked to see what i said in that post...and i posted "damn!!"

You posted 468 more times since then
eek.gif

Originally Posted by reazson

Congrats...i hit my 1000t unknowingly in the Giants/Pats Superbowl thread....i looked back and checked to see what i said in that post...and i posted "damn!!"

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes tryna catch up to MethodMan's post count by the end of the month

and to OP - get on my level

eek.gif

i blame the Cowboys/Packers/Patriots games with the giants..i must have posted like 100 times in each playoff thread

Wow Mayor.

But Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I just saw you all keep the laughs coming.

400+posts in that short period
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Young Stutta

Aint this some %$!$##%@. How the $$## you reach 1000 before me? I'm not mad. I'm just saying.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BEAST POST MODE ACTIVATED
devil.gif

Edit: Only being a member for 5 months and having 1K and thinking I must not have a life.

I feel like saying

00b2633151093175aa3ff33cefbfeef7c3b31f39.gif

roll.gif
my recently acquired gif. haha there like recent pick up post butbetter
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Wow, 468 posts in a week... 67 posts a day for the last week
eek.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

eek.gif
eek.gif

i swear evey thread im in..you feel the need to quote me..

unknown1.jpg

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

eek.gif
eek.gif

i swear evey thread im in..you feel the need to quote me..

unknown1.jpg

yes, yes indeed you can live but apparently you choose not too
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

dude STAYS on xbox live all day
laugh.gif
and then on nt when hes not
alien.gif

Yo posted like 500 time since then

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom