man, this dude works for R-Sole, acting like he is just some avergage joe, R-sole isnt even a teir 0 account, here in saint louis, stores like them arent everywhere, but the stuf people WANT are at multiple stores in stl, street legends, glicks, enough locations to go around.

Plus, the black cat that worked at r-sole when i was there gave me a free pair of kicks, :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
so they are kinda shady too, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love that southern hospitality.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

HUF, undefeated, a couple others, i know what tier 0 stores are, but R-Sole gets stuff that people can get online at retail or VEEEEEERY close to it, at high prices..........then, dude lies about being connected to harold pener, i was like you cant have jordans without having the clothing also, he was talking like he had pull like that with nike or something.

i cant lie, i love the store, and the store itself. I also dont like the fact that when the limited ronaldinhos were released, they sold them for 3-4 hundred like they werent still available online, just trying to make a buck. That doesnt tell me that they care about their consumer, only money.

NOW STREET LEGENDS, if you spend soo much money in a month, i think 3-4 hundred, which isnt much, they let you get %50 off the total on your next purchase, now thats love.....r-sole, shows no love to the consumer at all, and i cant respect that aspect of their business, point blank!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom