10th St. Manila

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

how much are the stussy shirts? thanks

1,750 or 1,850. sorry i forgot the price 
embarassed.gif

they have pippen Is? what size? which colorway? oh man, this i gotta see! I've been looking for a pair for the longest time!

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

they have pippen Is? what size? which colorway? oh man, this i gotta see! I've been looking for a pair for the longest time!

they have bro, but I think it won't do you good..It's a size 10.5..
Btw, saw the pumps too, the red one looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

i'll let you know bro if i find your size for the pippen

is there anything new lately 10th street manila? specifically jordans? thanks.

Originally Posted by ej

Just try calling their store. +63 02 4804309 , not sure if they're open during Sundays.

what size are your hares? 9.5s? how much are they selling em? how bout those metallic purples? 9.5s? theyre for how much? TIA to whoever fills me in...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fait

Originally Posted by ej

Just try calling their store. +63 02 4804309 , not sure if they're open during Sundays.
thank for the info bro, but do you know if they have somekind of website online, like a multiply or blogspot or something?

Originally Posted by supaugly

what size are your hares? 9.5s? how much are they selling em? how bout those metallic purples? 9.5s? theyre for how much? TIA to whoever fills me in...
smile.gif

bro if your looking for a couple of jordan 7 try checking the armory store thread, i'm preety sure they still have a size 9.5 jordan 7 raptors, it may not be the hares, but the raptor7 is still a preety solid jordan 7. here is the adress:
IL Terrazzo, Lower Ground 12, Tomas Morato St. Cor. Sct. Madrinan St., Quezon City,  but just brows through the armory thread. they have alot of different jordans there with your size 9.5 

^i'm interested in the AJ1 Hares bro, hoping thats they have a size 9.5 or 10, not the 7's... but thanks for the info though, i'm sure some other NTers are interested on those...
smile.gif

The Armory will be moving to a new location. The Il Terrazzo location is closed for business.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

The Armory will be moving to a new location. The Il Terrazzo location is closed for business.
hi bro, do you know where is the new location of armory is? thanks

Back
Top Bottom