10Yrs...NikeTalk..

i always wonder why my join date changed...ive never been banned or anything, but it went from 01 - 06 a few years back..
not ducktales, ask about it...but anybody have any info?

Kind of sounds similar to me. I joined 7 years ago after lurking for a few, but would only post here and there. Once I closed my facebook account about 3 or 4 years ago, my post count skyrocketed.

Welcome back and congrats on 10 years. I just had mine on 6/2 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aheadbusa

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Yea.. it is what it is..
Word people got better @#%% to do than be on here all day. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Been here since May '06
pimp.gif
Never was really big on forums. The only forum I've joined before this was HoFo in '01 or '02

U feel me its more important things I have to deal with then putting up posts..but what's HoFo..what's that about?
Howard Forums. It's just phones but it covers every aspect. Different boards for different brands, operating systems, mobile carriers, etc. I get a lot of info and help with my phone if I ever have trouble with it. Very helpful forum

Lurkin' since '88.

Spoiler [+]
Damn, fambs said Howard Forums... Took me way back... I haven't been on there in YEARS. I used to go on there before the Razr dropped

Lurked Late 07. Joined Early 08.
Landing that Nike Job led me here when i was just researching Nike Shoes.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Been a little over 4 yrs now. Crazy how fast its gone. 

E-Familia. 

11 years here.

Like many others, I joined in the summer of 2001 after Russ Bengston (aka SLAMEd) mentioned NT in that year's edition of KICKS.

Crazy to think that its been that long.

Originally Posted by True Blues

11 years here.

Like many others, I joined in the summer of 2001 after Russ Bengston (aka SLAMEd) mentioned NT in that year's edition of KICKS.

Crazy to think that its been that long.

That's exactly how I found NT
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's how you know you were a real sneaker connoisseur, because you were looking; discovering how to get these sneakers lol

Originally Posted by Retro707

9yrs strong.  I love da NT.  The facebook drama...... I left facebook as well.. not because of drama.. but because it was literally the same stuff, diff day.  It got to the point where I would check it constantly.  Took a lot of my time and effort.  So I let it go.... I got better things to do.

-UNDFT-
this is the exact reason why I stopped going on facebook as of late. I want to deactivate it but I don't even want to see that site anymore. I'm avoiding that site like the plague.  

Its been 10yrs since I join niketalk and 2yrs since I made a post(don't remember doing it)..but I closed my Facebook account because it was becoming to much drama, so I'm back to niketalk...miss this site alot!!...Any 10yr vets still on here or even 5yr vets.. Let me kno what's up???
You left us. You ditched us. You didn't even look back. And for Facebook of all things?
And you expect to stroll back in here like nothing happened? Like nothing's changed? You expect us to welcome you with open arms?

This is NT. Come here you crazy man you!

7907885-preschool-child-laughing-and-standing-with-arms-open-ready-for-hug-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Its been 10yrs since I join niketalk and 2yrs since I made a post(don't remember doing it)..but I closed my Facebook account because it was becoming to much drama, so I'm back to niketalk...miss this site alot!!...Any 10yr vets still on here or even 5yr vets.. Let me kno what's up???
You left us. You ditched us. You didn't even look back. And for Facebook of all things?
And you expect to stroll back in here like nothing happened? Like nothing's changed? You expect us to welcome you with open arms?

This is NT. Come here you crazy man you!

7907885-preschool-child-laughing-and-standing-with-arms-open-ready-for-hug-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

roll.gif

10+ years for me. I still remember when instyleshoes.com was THE spot. Funny how things change.

Back
Top Bottom