10Yrs...NikeTalk..

My ten year is almost here really been here since like oct of 00 when the concords came out joined with a username that I had to retire. Don't really post much but I am trying to think of something epic for my ten year anniversary post. But congrats

The 01 jordan xi retro brought me here. I ran up so much credit card debt in college buying all the jordans i always wanted as a kid . And i too quit facebook. Deleted all my photos and defriended everyone first before deactivating. Makes it permanent

Yeah a lot has changed in 11 years on here....

They used to have the who's online now function at the bottom of the page and even the Nike Chats as well.

NT was a lot different before the influx of social media in 2004 and beyond....

Still a positive fixture though. 

Almost 11 years, in 36 days and counting
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

They used to have the who's online now function at the bottom of the page and even the Nike Chats as well.

totally remember you dude (nh)
i came when nikepark got shut down because it was all flame wars...
remember jersey joe?

Proud member of the NT family since 2001. Crazy to think I joined in high school. That was some time ago. 

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Retro707

9yrs strong.  I love da NT.  The facebook drama...... I left facebook as well.. not because of drama.. but because it was literally the same stuff, diff day.  It got to the point where I would check it constantly.  Took a lot of my time and effort.  So I let it go.... I got better things to do.

-UNDFT-
this is the exact reason why I stopped going on facebook as of late. I want to deactivate it but I don't even want to see that site anymore. I'm avoiding that site like the plague.  

Bro, for real.  I seriously would always check it.  Glad to see others have found their peace with social networks.  I deleted the account and prob wont ever go back.  The way kicks are releasing tho, it's becoming harder for me to get info asap.  All good.

-UNDFT-

I should also be around 9 or 10 years. Back in my younger days i would always hit the daily viewing limit hahaha

10 years right here as well. I was 18 when I joined after lurking my entire Senior year in highschool.

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

totally remember you dude (nh)
i came when nikepark got shut down because it was all flame wars...
remember jersey joe?

Yeah Jersey Joe was that dude back in the day...He had all the FP I TB colorways and player exclusive.  The Allan Houston Knicks FP I shut it down!

had an account on nt for quite some time, but would only use it for sneaker transactions. Used to be a NSB dot org man until they went downhill

Back
Top Bottom