11/12/11 - TIME - Overgrind 3 - Prelude to MOA

I like every song. IDGAF is definitely my favorite, though.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
@ the Houston shout out.

Please keep dropping new material .... Every new mixtape stays on my ipod for a good 3-4 months. I've just recently had to start playing something other than OG2 ... You dropped this just in time.

My favorite was "I Just Wanna Rap"

"I've started to invest in myself .... If I don't, why would someone else?"
"This is what it takes, a little bit of talent and a lot of perseverance"

You're flow at 2:15
eek.gif

Keep doing your thing man ... I can't wait for MOA!

Originally Posted by MonStar1

The hunger and pain comes through the speaker
pimp.gif

Couldn't agree more ... imo, your best songs are your motivational ones. I understand that you have to put out all types of songs to appeal to the masses, but I'd love a mixtape of songs like "The First Step", "Hate Love", and "I Just Wanna Rap".
You said it best on OG2 ... "It ain't about the lyrics that you write, it's about the feeling's they insight". Songs that strike an emotional chord with the listener are what's going to keep fans replaying your songs weeks and months from now. It's what keeps me checking for your new work. 

i appreciate it man... i'll definitely always have those types of songs... i'm shooting a video for one next weekend (its on MOA)
pimp.gif

I listened to the ep finally and I can say that it came out well. I wanted to find something to not like about it even before listening and I couldn't. Nice work.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I listened to the ep finally and I can say that it came out well. I wanted to find something to not like about it even before listening and I couldn't. Nice work.

laugh.gif
thanks fam

Back
Top Bottom