*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

thachosen123:
And ska, my bad for the late reply....but bookmark that site tho, it'll come in handy
Nah, you're good, bro. I tried the link, and it won't work on my phone, because I don't have RealPlayer.

Thanks for hitting me up, though.

You guys know any way to get RealPlayer on an iPhone? Or is that like, impossible?
laugh.gif

If he sits out majority of second half, then something def went wrong. Its probably his adrenaline kicking in and him saying "its ok."

30t6p3b.gif

hard to say but good thing he was walking better when he meet with Brown when it finish but still hard to say

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

If he sits out majority of second half, then something def went wrong. Its probably his adrenaline kicking in and him saying "its ok."

laugh.gif

Come on guys.

You guys right now seem like your rooting for him to be injured
laugh.gif

His knee injuries were freak accidents where 1st injury he came down on Odom's foot, 2nd knee injury Kobe ran into him by accident.

And knew each time immediately it was serious.

What it was, was probably a shock... Like when you hit the ground too hard or in a certain way you have a shock sensation somewhere in your leg or in your back... I bet that is what it was.. And he reacted like that because he may have assumed it was a twisted or sprained ankle

Because if he twisted his ankle he wouldn't have been walking without favoring it 20 seconds later

I think its the Bynum-effect he has on all of us. 
tired.gif
We all jump to our feet if we even see him land awkwardly.I hope everything is well with him.

Glad the damn Heat and Hawks game is over with.

There's just something annoying as hell about Felton to me.......dude just has that posture of a cocky little bastard that thinks he's a lot better than what he is

Kobe destroyed the flow this qtr. Should have kept feeding Bynum, got ran over by Crash and been taking it personal ever since. He better make up for it in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom