*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

KenJi714:
Cole World , Hansumm , etc are ghost now lol
Comments like these really do make it hard to keep them away. #jussayin #stopdoingittoyourselves

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Fish is my man but damn we need him to come off the bench now. 

Man i been preaching this since we got knocked out last year.....IMO it's a win/win for both fish and the team

kobe with the body english during free throws 
laugh.gif

You know what Pau did things that frustrated me tonight... But a good game from him..

Barnes really stepped it up tonight

And Kobe effectively ran the offense the entire second half

If it weren't for Kobe and Barnes we would have lost this game. Who thought it was a great idea to have 9 games in 13 days.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

If it weren't for Kobe and Barnes we would have lost this game. Who thought it was a great idea to have 9 games in 13 days.
indifferent.gif

David Stern and $$$$..

I said it the day schedules came out he is going to get someone injured because he wants to squeeze as much money as he can..

Should have had an extra week on the end of the season...  And cut the season to 55-60 games..

We've played 9 times in 13 days and people wonder why we look like crap.
laugh.gif
And BTW, Kobe just played the entire second half, in the second of a back to back......with a bad wrist. He dropped 39 with 7 dimes. In his 9th game in 13 days. In his 16th year as a Laker. And his 1400th game or something close. But he shot 28 times, so..............

HORRIBLE GARBAGE 1st half by both teams.
UGLY win.

But I honestly don't give a DAMN !

A win is a win.

That old man Kobe that a few of you so called NT Laker fans keep saying: "Man Kobe looks like 38 year old Wizards MJ"

That old man just had his 3rd straight 30+ game tonight coming off a road back to back 
pimp.gif

Don't be surprised if Mamba is named NBA player of the week by next week.

Matt Barnes played his best game as a Laker tonight and I hope his shoulder injury isn't hurt to bad.

DFish coming up big late in the game with the game on the line hustling back and getting a key steal to basically seal up the W tonight 
pimp.gif

Bynum's lack of conditioning and him looking seriously winded out there tonight showed on the floor
eyes.gif

Troy Murphy needs to get more involved and look for more shots when he's in with 2nd unit.

MWP continues to be GARBAGE and should have been amnestied already
eyes.gif

Oh yeah anyone have a status and know when McBob is going to be back?

On to the next game and I'm HYPED and can't wait to be @ Staples Center on Sunday.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Something looks really off with Kobe's shooting motion. Can't help but to keep noticing that. That wrist has got to be a pain in the #$%@, yet he still drops 20 this half. Incredible.
smokin.gif

He changed his shooting form again and is using more of the elbow to fling it instead of using only the wrist it appears. Just like when he changed his form when his finger was broke & all taped up. Which is remarkable for a scorer to tinker with their shot mechanics during a season and still remain dominant.

This is the most important question I have for you guys though, WHAT IS THE POINT OF LUKE WALTON???!!!!

It just irritates me to know he has been basically stealing money for the last 4 years. Even the rookies have logged more minutes than him, it is plain sickening to think that his salary could be used towards someone more serviceable, like a uh hmmmm...a point guard.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Fish is my man but damn we need him to come off the bench now. 

Man i been preaching this since we got knocked out last year.....IMO it's a win/win for both fish and the team
yall act like he plays starter minutes though. he avg 23 mins a game.

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

This is the most important question I have for you guys though, WHAT IS THE POINT OF LUKE WALTON???!!!!

It just irritates me to know he has been basically stealing money for the last 4 years. Even the rookies have logged more minutes than him, it is plain sickening to think that his salary could be used towards someone more serviceable, like a uh hmmmm...a point guard.
Yeah it pisses me off like crazy also.
I honestly just don't know anymore. When he got his last contract and Mitch overpaid his sorry @%@ everyone knew it was only because Phil Jackson liked his basketball IQ and he knew how to run & setup the triangle offense with the 2nd unit. Then the past 3 years dude has all kinds of back injuries like his dad did.

What I really don't understand is just that right now the team has a glut of players at the 3 with MWP, Barnes, Ebanks, Puke Walton, Kapono, and Kobe for a few minutes slides over to play the 3 spot.

So yeah I don't know how Puke Walton is still on the Lakers 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom