*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

pimp.gif
Lakers girls

Fish is hands down the worst pg in the leg. No contest.

Barnes has been showing great effort. Much appreciated

Lol 27 to's goodness gracious!!

Ugly win, but a win nevertheless. Next up phx

i knew that was rihanna lol

ugly win by turnovers but hey we won just need to stop that turnovers!!!!!!!

Go Lakers
pimp.gif

Lantz: "They don't have to foul, the Lakers will just turn the ball over and give it to them."

3 seconds later: Barnes gives the ball up and OJ Mayo is racing the other way for an uncontested dunk

laugh.gif
*shrugs*

Turnovers tonight, man. Are you effing kidding me? 27 or 28 or whatever the hell it was… so irresponsible.

Dah well. Another W.

And as far as teammates standing around when Kobe has the ball:

Both teams played hard.
wink.gif

Memphis forces a lot of turnovers because of their activity and athleticism, but 28 turnovers is ridiculous any way you cut it.

Minus the three point shooting and short stretch in the third quarter, that might have been Kobe's best all around game thus far in the season.

Agreed can't really fault Bean for anything tonight...just missed some 3s, overall he controlled the game well and got baskets when we needed them down the stretch.

What's that Stu and the other guy were talking about Steve Nash possibly being available for us? *don't blow a gasket CP*

PMatic:
Minus the three point shooting and short stretch in the third quarter, that might have been Kobe's best all around game thus far in the season.
Mos def.
smokin.gif

Mamba MVP wrote:

What's that Stu and the other guy were talking about Steve Nash possibly being available for us? *don't blow a gasket CP*

better be for DFish only... I'll be pissed if we trade anyone of importance for him.. (I'm mainly looking at Barnes which is probably who will be traded for Nash)

Why in the world would the Suns trade Nash for anyone other than Pau, Bynum or Kobe.

Need to win the next 2 before the game with the Clippers.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Why in the world would the Suns trade Nash for anyone other than Pau, Bynum or Kobe.

That precisely the point.. I will shoot myself if we trade Pau or Bynum for Steve Nash.

I doubt Nash gets traded.. He doesn't want to be traded and won't ask for a trade

Good 1st half, ugly 2nd half. So happy that the grizz couldn't hit anything. They could have easily came back and won that game.

This is def the best game Kobe has played as far as decision making. He still is erratic with some of his selected shots, but that will always be Kobe. But I def give him Kudos. Especially that flashback dunk.

Gasol showed that he can still hit an open jumper. I still want him out of here asap.

One thing that Coach Brown has showed that he can do is have these boys play Defense, its a pleasant turnaround from the Phil Jackson era. But this team offense is def lacking, we need a good pg to run this new system desperately. You can almost tell the Lakers focus on defense in practice the most.

Good Win though. On to the next.

Damnit.. Lakers were a Kobe assist away from 4 players with a double-double

Barnes 15&10
Pau 13 & 15
Bynum 15&15

Kobe  26 & 9... 

Randomly left the stream on... Caught a tiny bit of the post game where it was said they wouldn't trade Bynum for Howard straight up... Hit the computer with the Are you crazy face.. If Otis Smith called Jim Buss and said we'll take Bynum for Howard will you take it? I say yes 200 times if I'm asked once..

Essential1:
Damnit.. Lakers were a Kobe assist away from 4 players with a double-double

Barnes 15&10
Pau 13 & 15
Bynum 15&15

Kobe  26 & 9... 

The balance
smokin.gif
And Pau had 15 rebounds? WHEN?!
laugh.gif
(j/k, Gasol)

In the inevitable Dwight Howard will become a Laker by March 15

Report is Knicks are willing to trade Amare for Dwight and hope to keep him by signing a long term extension...

roll.gif

Fire Mike D'Antoni and hire any head coach and the Knicks are then a contender...

The Knicks are willing to trade Amare for Dwight?

I'm sure they are, and I'm sure the Grizzlies are willing to trade O.J. Mayo for Kobe.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The Knicks are willing to trade Amare for Dwight?

I'm sure they are, and I'm sure the Grizzlies are willing to trade O.J. Mayo for Kobe.

laugh.gif

Deal
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom