*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

ehh mcroberts is still young

derek fisher tho.... this man is gonna be the downfall of this team.

what happend to gouldelock or watever his name is? i heard he stunk it up in his first d league game

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what happend to gouldelock or watever his name is? i heard he stunk it up in his first d league game
Goudelock stunk in the form of 27 points and 7 assists.
laugh.gif

He was in uniform for the game but was sitting behind the main bench.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Goudelock stunk in the form of 27 points and 7 assists.
laugh.gif

He was in uniform for the game but was sitting behind the main bench.

yea but someone told me he shot hella shots and turned the ball over alot.
oh well cant be any worse than fisher.

if clippers win tonight expect niketalk to crown them favorites to come out the west 
laugh.gif

Any word on Goudelock playin tonight? 

I'd like to see him and Kapono on the court at the same time.  See what kind of spacing it would give us. 

Is Brown going to run some zone with this team this year?  Phil hated the zone and never used it, but we are not limited anymore by that, so maybe we can utilize it, especially with 2 7 footers on each side of the paint. 

If Lakers lose I'm still not worried..

I do love the Kobe is old chatter..... Dude was 5th in points while injured all year... Still played 82 games... And is coming off surgery where he had 2 extra months to heal.. He was a top 10 player in the league (where you put him is debatable, but his inclusion isn't. And has something to prove this year..

Originally Posted by Essential1

If Lakers lose I'm still not worried..

I do love the Kobe is old chatter..... Dude was 5th in points while injured all year... Still played 82 games... And is coming off surgery where he had 2 extra months to heal.. He was a top 10 player in the league (where you put him is debatable, but his inclusion isn't. And has something to prove this year..

THIS MAN KNOWS 
pimp.gif

Kobe has a torn ligament in his wrist and will not play tonight.

This should soothe all you guys. 
laugh.gif

*runs the hell out of here*

Kobe's easily still a top 5 player. Not going to say any names, but some dudes weren't even capable of scoring more than a basket in the fourth quarter of the biggest series of their careers and they're considered the best or one of the best players in the game lol...

They say typically you need 3-4 weeks of rest to heal. 

We all know damn well he ain't sittin 3-4 weeks.  I bet he plays on Sunday. 

And shoots alot anyways. 
laugh.gif

Blame the Clippers for this, remember he got fouled on one play and was grabbing his wrist afterwards?

Like I said earlier, they were fouling the #%** out of him that game. For a pre-season game it was unnecessary smh.

Kobe was not really fouled on that play. He got blocked by Jordan and went down due to being off balance.

I hope he sits. Word to spurs in 1997.

knightngale:
Kobe was not really fouled on that play. He got blocked by Jordan and went down due to being off balance.

I hope he sits. Word to spurs in 1997.
I am a HUGE David Robinson fan, but there is NO WAY Kobe could sit out the majority of the season to pull off hopefully getting a top pick and ending up with a tandem like the Spurs had in Robinson and Duncan.

And I'm not dogging Robinson's injury at all; that's my dude.

But for Kobe to sit out a whole season, or even a majority, the injury on the court would've had to have been one of the most disgusting, gruesome things you'd ever seen. I'm talking like, his whole foot just fell off. I mean, just tore off… the whole damn thing. Blood gushing everywhere, his foot's under the rim and his body is up by the free throw line, people on the court passing out.
laugh.gif
And even then, the next day, he'd be like, "Yeah, I think I sprained my ankle. I'm probably going to have to sit out the next couple games."
roll.gif

Panic has quadrupled...

I'm at like 70% panic...

Kobe needs to sit 2-3 weeks... Will suck immensely for us.. But he can't go through a season of laboring the wrist..

Back
Top Bottom