*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Man what the hell is up with Mike Brown's offensive sets?

Seriously it takes forever for the offense to get setup and shots go up late when there is like 10 or less seconds left on the shot clock.

SMH,

What makes you assume its the coaches sets? These are professional basketball players out there man, don't be so damn quick to blame Mike brown

Once the rotation gets down to 8-9 players, i don't think we'll see as much sloppy play

Assume? 
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

He did the same BS in Cleveland where Lebron would dribble the clock down to the 10 second mark and then the offense would try to score.

SMH.

OK now why is that the coaches fault
laugh.gif
. You can only do so much from the bench

IMO... starting lineup should be...

Blake... I think Blake would play a lot better with more PT...
Kobe
Ebanks...
Pau
Bynum

win or lose, I like what I see. I cant wait until this team really gels. Unlike last year it seems we have a couple of players that can hit a wide open shot. add Kobe to the mix and we have 3 people that can command a double team.
Steve blake might have gotten his shot back.

Very impressed with Steve Blake's defense, he's done an admirable job on CP and whoever the Clippers have put out there

Are F'in kidding me on that charging call on Barnes.

Blake Griffin did not have his feet set on that call.

Seriously why isn't Pau in the game when the game is on the line?

Yeah great coaching Mike Brown
eyes.gif

SMH.

eyes.gif

SMH.

With Bynum suspended and Kobe going to be out for a few weeks I think he's resting Pau. Trust me Pau will be playing these first 5 games...

eyes.gif

SMH.
It's preseason. He wants to see what other guys he can trust in the clutch besides the stars.

Back
Top Bottom