*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

^ Definitely fair. Makes me hate Stern approximately 1% less.
laugh.gif

%*$% that. stern needs to reduce it to 3 for #!%%%!$ us over on the paul trade and the dominoe effect it had concerning dwight howard

Hoped to reduced to 3 games but I'll take it!

I am glad he will be able to play in the game I will be attending on NYE.

Kobe should sit out.

Im not sure if he can shoot 3 or tough fadeaway with that sore wrist

tough year for my favorite player of all time Kobe Bryant
frown.gif

"Let's reduce Andrew Bynum's suspension to four games to make up for the Chris Paul mess."

Edit:
@LakersReporter Mike Brown says he'll start Devin Ebanks on Sunday at SF, and most likely Josh McRoberts at PF. Gasol to C in Bynum absence.

Originally Posted by tupac003

BTW how did the NT Lakers fam do with these...

I was able to get 3 pairs....

good @%@!. to be honest i have two near deadstock pairs from the first retro and in my mind paying 180 plus tax for something i already have and paid 125 each out the door the first time around for, was not what was up. all that riot @%@! across america for the xi was ridiculous lol
one of the best ever shoe. maybe next time around but for now ill stick with kobe vii and the kd iv's. i might be in the minority but i love stats sig aswell...

NobleKane:
tupac003:

good @%@!. to be honest i have two near deadstock pairs from the first retro and in my mind paying 180 plus tax for something i already have and paid 125 each out the door the first time around for, was not what was up.
If you have the 2001 retros and hhey're in any kind of decent condition, then there is no reasonable reason for you to have the ones that came out today, because the quality of the newest ones is nowhere near the DMPs or the 2001 retros (or whatever year it was). Not going to lie, if I had the cash, I wouldn't have minded grabbing me a pair today, but there's no denying that the quality is completely subpar compared to all previous concord/DMP releases.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I passed since I have the DMP's on ice still. I didn't feel like paying 180+tax for a shoe I can't properly ball in. With that being said, I know that we've got a sneaker review forum but if anyone in this thread gets the Kobe VII's let me know how they perform on the court.

laugh.gif
I like more aerodynamic looking shoes like the 13s, 14s, or 6s

can't go out with something like this on my feet

commercial-hovercraft-136519.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

anyways, I still think the bulls will massacre the lakers even with Kobe on sunday
30t6p3b.gif

My DMP's still haven't seen the light of day.
laugh.gif
If I had the money I woulda been out there grabbin more 11's, but the week of Christmas?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom