11/12 Pack Vs DMP

thats a hard one. I was gonna say the DMP's, but after seeing them pics of the 12's, hmmmm, i don't know. I already got a fresh pair of black/red11's. but i wouldn't mind getting another pair. so i would have to go with the CDP, ...i love the 6's too. but the ones in the DMP's has toomuch black in it. not enough color. so only the concords would be really holding that pack down. Can't wait for December!!!, 2 christmas presents forme..lol

VI/XI >>> XI/XII

damn i wish i was paying attention to jays when the DMP dropped. i still kick myself hard for sleeping still then.

PERSONALLY, DMP'S ARE MY ULTIMATE HOLY GRAILS INCLUDING THE BURGUNDY SUEDE 5'S. SO I THINK I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF AT LEAST 45% OF THE PEEPS ONNT.................DMP!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

thats a hard one. I was gonna say the DMP's, but after seeing them pics of the 12's, hmmmm, i don't know. I already got a fresh pair of black/red 11's. but i wouldn't mind getting another pair. so i would have to go with the CDP, ...i love the 6's too. but the ones in the DMP's has too much black in it. not enough color. so only the concords would be really holding that pack down. Can't wait for December!!!, 2 christmas presents for me..lol

There is no concord on the XIs from the DMP.

I'll choose the CDP, XI/XII is my favorite Js of all time..BRED XI is the best colorway IMO, and the Taxis is smokin hot...

Originally Posted by Yontai2

PERSONALLY, DMP'S ARE MY ULTIMATE HOLY GRAILS INCLUDING THE BURGUNDY SUEDE 5'S. SO I THINK I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF AT LEAST 45% OF THE PEEPS ON NT.................DMP!!!!!!!!!!
do you know what DMP's are?

that's too hard I have one but I need to have them both, the breds are my fav of all time but the DMP 6's are pretty awsome.

man oh man..... memories of that day... it was hard to get that dmp pack maaaaaaan..... ooooo i love that pack.. that gold box is off the hook....
i would tke the dmp over the 11/12 pack all day!!!!
eventhough i love em black/red 11's
oh well i know the pack is gna be copped 4sho...
cme to think bout it are we going to get a dmp 2 one day???
also i think they should have made a different box for each cdp... too many of these darn box round the house already
wink.gif

jaywalkin!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

I Think If they would have replaced the Taxi's With The (OG) Varsity reds i would have put it in consideration since we already had the Taxi's Low
tired.gif

air-jordan-12-xii-original-og-taxi-white-black-taxi-06.jpg
air-jordan-12-xii-original-og-white-varsity-red-black-05.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK? WOuld You Replace The Taxi's For The Red/Whites?

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

This thread should not exist. Its just going to add more hype to the package. People are probably already panicking about the package after seeing this thread.

yeah def.... but guess what XI/XII pack will be one of the most awaited pack.... i guess resellers and collectioners are gna kill one another....
better get your connect game right since camping out is not enough nw....
hotta fire!

Originally Posted by short MI

VIs are my favorite Jordans
Blk/red are my least fav XIs
i like concords more and thats as close as they get
DMP ftw (too bad i dont have this pack
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

I Think If they would have replaced the Taxi's With The (OG) Varsity reds i would have put it in consideration since we already had the Taxi's Low
tired.gif

air-jordan-12-xii-original-og-taxi-white-black-taxi-06.jpg

air-jordan-12-xii-original-og-white-varsity-red-black-05.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK? WOuld You Replace The Taxi's For The Red/Whites?

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

that honestly would have made me really scared at the THOUGHT of considering that pack being greater than the DMP if those 12's were the varsity redsinstead
pimp.gif
........its near christmas time JB show us some love with thered/whites
laugh.gif
........If the taxis were replaced by the varsity reds iwould have to go with this pack but i dont understand how people say "i love the 12's" and the black/whites already came out?........when the DMPdroped neither shoe had been seen for a WHILE and i guarantee the sneakers in the DMP will NEVER be Re-Retroed
wink.gif

nothing will ever beat the dmp as far as hot shoes and hype...im still salty i aint cop a pair but it was damn near impossible to cop around me

FROM THIS POST YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE HATE FOR THE DMP IS GREATLY FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE THE GOLDEN TICKET BOX IN THEIR POSSESSION
glasses.gif
AND TILL THIS DAY IT IS STILL THE PACK THEY REALLY WANT BUT TO REDEEMYOURSELVES YOU WILL GO AFTER THE 11/12 PACK AS IF IT WAS THE LAST 2 RETRO RELEASED
laugh.gif
.......I HAVE YET TO SEE SOMEONE WHO PREFERED THE 11/12 PACK STATE THAT THEY HAVE THE DMP
roll.gif
......PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SAY THAT THEY PREFER THOSE 12'S OVER THE DMP6'S
roll.gif
WOW........WE ALREADY SEEN THOSE TAXI'S LOW SO WHY ARE PEOPLESO HYPE ABOUT THOSE ?.........THE DMP WAS THE ONLY PACK THAT INCLUDED TO VERY GREAT PAIR OF SNEAKERS AND THE 11/12 PACK IS A NICE ONE THE 12'S REALLY HOLDTHE PACK FROM GREATNESS AND NOT BECAUSE OF THE ACTUAL SNEAKER BUT THE COLOR SELECTION THAT WE ALREADY HAVE IN 12'S
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom