smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

With that said...The Pack is still copped
tired.gif

I have DMP 11's and I got the pack 2 weeks ago and the quality is definitely superior in the DMP's the CDP feel mad tight and the patent leather isvery thin. I love bred 11's so im happy with it the red is a lil light but who cares

they got to be camping out for the 23's

i don't see people camping for the 11/12 pack

and like the man said above if they are then they are stupid.........................peace

The compairson pics do shed some light,, overall the o.g. 11's were bulky ,with more patent leather to them ,
the cdp11's are sleeker ,,like "RKO2004" a page back said .......

i talked wit my connect yesterday and got some interesting news. they got the same amount of xi/xii packs as they got DMP's. this is at one of the topretailers in florida. this release will be interesting...there are some who think this will be a tough release to get, and others who think it will be easylike some of the other countdown packs. im goin to meet wit my connect tonight to iron out the details on mine

ILL SAY IT RIGHT NOW.......... shape of CDP > Shape of '01> Shape of OG

Now if you want it for performance than thats a different story,
In todays style, sleeker shoes look and sale better IMO. They look alot better with todays style than the OG's

man...i'm so on the fence with these..cant make up my mind. Thought about 23s..but i keep hearing about quality issues on those as well.

there will be alot of upset sneakerheads around my way. only 2 stores got a total of 35 packs, and all but 4 are spoken for with all the employees and theirhook ups. good luck to everybody looking to cop. peace.

Originally Posted by Airjaded

The fact that you(jonahtheballer) are a vol fan...its gotta be a sign. Go vols.

Vols are okay but i wouldnt say im a Vols fan...
i know acouple of them and 3 of them went to my highschool

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by richiedge

dscn6481vr2.jpg
see what im saying how the swirly lines on the bottom are tighter on the cdp than the og. the red should be the same it is just that the og's are "yellowed" on top of the red

You said the OGs were tighter not the cdp.
good looking out. I did not mean to say that. I edited that on that page. I must of been thing and writing something different. that I meant^here is what I meant. and you can see from pics what I meant. and the og is smaller size than the CDP so you can imagine how much bigger the groves are onthe og when comparing the same sizes. I guess that makes the CDP have more contact with the court and therefore more traction.

also, i dont remember how sticky my concords and spacejams were but these cdps are stick rubber like hell. it is so sticky when i take the shoes and smack thebottoms together on an angle they just stick.

Originally Posted by Airjaded

man...i'm so on the fence with these..cant make up my mind. Thought about 23s..but i keep hearing about quality issues on those as well.
People are going to talk s*** about quality no matter what.Choose what you like,All 3 of my XX3's were PERFECT.....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by thekronic1

JUST GOT MY CDP FROM SNEAKERSUS.COM. ill post some good pics later
Wasn't that the site that screwed up on the All-Star 23 orders?

its going to be a lot different on sat with this forum... you guys should put a new topic... "complaints section 11/12"

Originally Posted by SlimK4

In todays style, sleeker shoes look and sale better IMO. They look alot better with todays style than the OG's

Heretic!!! Just kidding.
I'm an old school guy so I'll take the old school look even if it is out of fashion by today's standards.

Yes sir just got hooked up in Portland. My boy Woodburn got me a pass for the Nike employee store for Friday night. A buck sixty five for the pack. Hell yeahdefinitely worth coming up even though the weather is foul.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

The compairson pics do shed some light,, overall the o.g. 11's were bulky ,with more patent leather to them ,
the cdp11's are sleeker ,,like "RKO2004" a page back said .......

Not bulky. But better patent leather

First sz is diff... 2nd they're tied diff.. pic angles, etc

Originally Posted by SlimK4

No.

Back
Top Bottom