11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

YES!!!!!

I was disappointed when i read the XII's black/red where going to come out instead of the Taxi's, But looks like the Taxi's are dropping, Must buy2 packs.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Raices03

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Raices03

I am going to make a lot of money on these!!!
So I cant wait for release date
happy.gif

not cool
eyes.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
How is that not cool
Got a baby on the way, so I have to hustle
I am not taking shoes away from anybody if you really wanted to you can find any of the last 4 or five CDP's for under retail
For example I can get the 22/1 for $199 the 21/2 for $168 the 19/4 for $220 and 18/5 for $199 all in stores around my way
not through hook-ups or anything
I can walk in today and get any of them so how the heck is that taking any pairs away from anyone?
The same will go for the 12/11 over time if your are patient or maybe you are just a hater and lazy
eek.gif

trust me no hate here...my pack is on lock
grin.gif
wink.gif

my statment has nothing to do with taking packs from anyone else either
eyes.gif

and you're dumb if you think the 11/12 pack will hit anywhere near or below retail EVER!!!
and its not cool because some of us do this to collect Jordans or have an extra pair of black/red 11s
pimp.gif
and a new pair of taxis
tongue.gif

and not to be a stupid reseller like you are trying to do
mad.gif

Wanted these ever since I was in 2nd grade, now the time comes. There are some flaws and missing details that can be pointed out for both shoes, but sinceI've never owned a pair of XI's(or Taxi's) I could care less what people say. Hope everyone can get their pair.

think i'm gonna pass. got a nice pair of XI's already and don't care for the taxi's enough to spend that kinda moolah the day after xmas.

Getting this pack just for the XII's. Love my XI's from the past, I'll just sell the ones from the pack.

I can't wait!!! My Christmas gift to myself will be late a day..

I got a stupid question being I haven't been around NT lately, is this release gonna hit all Retail stores or urban accounts only?

Originally Posted by aailog23

I can't wait!!! My Christmas gift to myself will be late a day..

I got a stupid question being I haven't been around NT lately, is this release gonna hit all Retail stores or urban accounts only?
limited release. 23 pairs in 23 stores. hurry and go line up before its to late.

Back
Top Bottom