11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

2nd pack (1st was the XVI VII) I'll be coppin and 1st that I'll cop *2. I can't believe they actually threw us a bone and gave us Taxi's. Ithink JB must've known its alot of people's JB sendoff I guess even they knew they couldn't do us dirty on our last goodbye.

eek.gif
11's are as expected.. FYAAAH!!
pimp.gif
.. 12's are hot with the colorway... Hoping that these are samples and thequality of the 12's will be a lott better( in hand), than they appear to be as seen here...

2 pac, Twix.. you get the jist......

a few NTer's have been stating that the pack will contain taxis...maybe some of you will listen from here on out
wink.gif
nerd.gif

ummm.... I dont what to say about this pack yet. I gotta see more pics of this pack but my OG playoff 12's and OG bred XI's will hold me over

its a rap! good thing taxis are coming out cuz that was the deciding factor in copping... this dude got my size too SMH

Wow now y'all believe me. Peeps were stating they knew it wasn't going to be the taxis. Nuf said

Pleased that the Taxi's are dropping. XII's r prob the Jordan i dislike the most outta 1-13 but 1 of my fave CW's was the Taxi's. Now imundecided about this pack. Wasnt gonna cop at 1st.

Thanks for the pics....I'll take a pair....should be plenty to go around since is releasing around christmas...

I was gonna pass since my 01 black/red XI's are still fresh, but after seeing this pic I might just pick these up.

OH MY GOD!!! TAXI'S!!!!! The only time i had these was when i was like in the 5th grade. I need these again!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom