11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

I don't know if this was posted or not but..............

Is it me, or does it seem like the tag on the box says Jordan Collezione 11/12, when if on the same route as the other CDP's, it would say JordanCollezione 12/11
nerd.gif
? Just a speculation, but either this could be a typo(example: JORDNA) or a fake tag on a different CDP box
frown.gif
. Those sneakerscould be the retro XI and the OG XII or (and I'm pretty sure, but I still hope this is true) I'm just trippin'
laugh.gif

ALSO, this is just a SPECULATION from MY point of view.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

no body has wore the shoes...i dont get how they be judging quality when they buy shoes that fall apart after 3 wears

It ain't hard to tell, c'mon now When you've been collecting/wearing Jordans 10years deep, you'll gain that knowledge But hey... That's meand it's just a different era, "collectors" these days can care less if the shape is off. But ima pick up this pack just because i'm an idiotand The XIIs are my favorite Jordan

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by markjo75

Just paid a connect here in NYC 396$ tax included to hold a pair for me. I feel kinda ripped off. I don't care. I don't want to miss this release like I missed the DMP's.

damn.... with 2 more bills.... you can actually get yourself the dmp.... and dmp>>>>> the xi/xii pack. but hey, its your money.
Where can you get a DMP for $600. Im looking at copping for $850

My NYC connect is getting me these 2 weeks before release and for $350. Im super excited
smile.gif
My NYC connect is getting me these for $350 and two weeks beforerelease. I'm super excited
smile.gif
My NYC connect is getting me these for $350 and two weeks before release. I'm super excited
smile.gif
LOL

Hey, I'm wondering how I should get the pack online or go out and get it on the date of its release? And oh yeah, before I can approve on getting the pack,I need to see more pictures of them from a different conveinience with the redsole on the XI's looking new(even though it's "True Red") Inever thought they would use that type of red instead of "Varsity Red". But I'd like to see more pics of the packs.

088263a3792fba9760e70c2572de9ec27edce460.pjpg

They need to be more clearer than this, and I need to see more clear pics of the XI's.(Showing what true red looks like when the shoe is new).

They will fall apart at the seem, if the patent leather is to low the pressure from your pinky toe will cause the threads to become loose and eventuallyunravel. thats what happen to my friends fakes the patent leather was not high enough and his pinky toe was starting to poke out at the seem unless JB happensto use Super strong glue and threads

not a clear runt in this particular pack.

i would personally keep the XI's and sell the XII's, im not a collecter, just a wearer, dont get mad.

Also, is the price still $310? Someone started a rumor on youtube that the pack would retail at $400,but I'm pretty sure that the price will be $310.

Just want to make it clear, or at least ask a clear question......

Late at night on the 25, early morning on the 26th....Will I be able to buy these on Eastbay.com or Niketown.com??? Seriously, if I can get these online andnot have to worry about the madness of these shoes on top of the day after christmas shopping, I'll be very happy.

no body has wore the shoes...i dont get how they be judging quality when they buy shoes that fall apart after 3 wears

It ain't hard to tell, c'mon now When you've been collecting/wearing Jordans 10years deep, you'll gain that knowledge But hey... That's me and it's just a different era, "collectors" these days can care less if the shape is off. But ima pick up this pack just because i'm an idiot and The XIIs are my favorite Jordan
what quality gotta do with shape lol...im just saying....but ummm...read the BOLD

Apparently i wont gain any knowledge just like you. Because your copping and made what you said irrelevant

oh the irony

but do you fam....ima be copping too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It ain't hard to tell, c'mon now When you've been collecting/wearing Jordans 10years deep, you'll gain that knowledge But hey... That's me and it's just a different era, "collectors" these days can care less if the shape is off. But ima pick up this pack just because i'm an idiot and The XIIs are my favorite Jordan
what quality gotta do with shape lol...im just saying....but ummm...read the BOLD

Apparently i wont gain any knowledge just like you. Because your copping and made what you said irrelevant

oh the irony

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well aside from history, trends from previous packages, and info we've gotten already from insiders, how the leather looks on the toe of the taxi XII'sand the patent leather cut on the XI's somewhat show how they were cutting corners.

as far as what he was saying, by not even maintaining the shape, JB is cutting many corners, and with the shape quality lacking you can't really expect a"perfect" retro, so you can only wonder where else they cut corners.

FF..... yes i will do me "fam".... lol "fam"

and that cutting corner post, agreed.

just like any shoe, isnt there a blueprint that they have to follow?...

I got a few pairs on lock, but after all this talk about quality I gotta put both shoes on my feet before I decide whether or not I will keep more than 1 pairfor myself.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

oh the irony

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well aside from history, trends from previous packages, and info we've gotten already from insiders, how the leather looks on the toe of the taxi XII's and the patent leather cut on the XI's somewhat show how they were cutting corners.

as far as what he was saying, by not even maintaining the shape, JB is cutting many corners, and with the shape quality lacking you can't really expect a "perfect" retro, so you can only wonder where else they cut corners.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom