11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

i dont know this has been posted before has anyone seen this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this guy is really serious

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320319408291http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...iewItem&item=320319408291

indifferent.gif
@the grammar. how can you take this guy seriously when hecan't even get his description on point. that's what happens when you don't pay attention in school kids.you'll have a hard time composingsentences and you'll think its a good idea to try & flip a $310 pack for $1500.

Jordan brand has lost the egde on how to make the XI's,everytime they bring out another pair the quality drops and the shape changes tremendously,the bredXI's are one of my all time favorite J's,and im looking forward to adding this pack to my collection this christmas,it looks like JB is rushing thesepacks just to meet a deadline and that affect the quality and the production,i have notice the decrease in quality with alot of packs that i got and now itlooks like eventually they wont even be able to wear.

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

You know I'm hoping to see more pics of the 11/12 pack, you? I imagine wee should see'em about tomorrow or so! I sure as hell can't wait.

these's are going to sell out and people are going to try to beat across the head when they flip them and THANK U GOD I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO BE SPACEJAMS

Originally Posted by jordanize84

You know I'm hoping to see more pics of the 11/12 pack, you? I imagine wee should see'em about tomorrow or so! I sure as hell can't wait.
theres plenty out therer already

If someone gets this pack i might be interested in buying only the XIIs off of them. Not a fan of the XI's, and i'm NOT feeling the campout thing.

Jose Bronx, the guy who put up the 23's on ebay said that if you needed any sizes, message him on ebay. I asked him if he could get a sz. 26 for me
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, this doesnt come as a surprise. They're (JB) well aware that this was the most anticipated pack seeing as both shoes hold a strongfollowing. They know they can get away with mediocre quality because lets be honest, they will sell out regardless.

Back
Top Bottom