11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

i just hope all the stores that are gonna get these gets them in bulk so it'll meet the demand
grin.gif
me personally i will try and get 3 packs on rd
tired.gif

i need about 3 packs of these but for $400 up that would push me over a gran for this
eek.gif
i take my chances on rd and save me a few extra bills
tired.gif

Leave me a message if you need help finding these im in Boston send me a message on niketalk i can help

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just throwing it out there...

you think the market is gonna be flooded with this release? any chance that these stick around the shelves and make it to the next f&f or employee discount?

(just wondering cause i was able to get the 3/20 pack today at 30% off, i know they are not the same demand wise, but it seems like nike/jb officially killed resellers and have enough product to go around)

Some folks are sayign that the 50% for employees will be good on this pack. I called my boy up and he said he would be able to get them for 150 a pack....I don't believe it but hey anything is possible.

HOH says they are dropping the pack on the 20th.

HOH LA is getting 500 packs? I just called and the broad had no idea what I was talking about (in terms of the release dat being moved up)
grin.gif

When has just about ANY employee known anything? Some do know their stuff but for 85% of them this is just a check. I never said HOHLA would have 500 packs. I know for a fact that HOHNY will have 500+ packs.

some employees @ HOHLA dont know %%%$ bout the release dates...or the shoes.

Originally Posted by ayyovince

you think the market is gonna be flooded with this release? any chance that these stick around the shelves and make it to the next f&f or employee discount?

(just wondering cause i was able to get the 3/20 pack today at 30% off, i know they are not the same demand wise, but it seems like nike/jb officially killed resellers and have enough product to go around)

Some folks are sayign that the 50% for employees will be good on this pack. I called my boy up and he said he would be able to get them for 150 a pack....I don't believe it but hey anything is possible.

HOH LA is getting 500 packs? I just called and the broad had no idea what I was talking about (in terms of the release dat being moved up)
grin.gif

When has just about ANY employee known anything? Some do know their stuff but for 85% of them this is just a check. I never said HOHLA would have 500 packs. I know for a fact that HOHNY will have 500+ packs.

That most shoe stores , most employes are so dumb when it come to the product they sell .

Know what?

I bet the pack was never slated to release on 12/26, but always maintained a Saturday (12/20) release date.

The brand purposely leaked a false release date with intention to stir hype and see how people will react.

There's a pattern from previous years and it's always the Saturday before X'mas, the pattern NEVER FAILED !

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by ayyovince

grin.gif

That most shoe stores , most employes are so dumb when it come to the product they sell .

It is official.... this pack will be EVERYWHERE ... I cant stress enough... again, this pack will be EVERYWHERE!!!! those of you worried that you will not getyour pack.... DONT. those of you trying to camp out to ensure your pack.... DONT. those of you thinking on buying this pack to resell and turn a profit....DONT. You can speculate all you want, throw out whatever numbers and figures you want, but I know for a fact that this pack will be available to WHOEVER WANTSTHEIR PACKS!!! I would say goodluck to all, but you dont need it... trust

It is official.... this pack will be EVERYWHERE ... I cant stress enough... again, this pack will be EVERYWHERE!!!! those of you worried that you will not get your pack.... DONT. those of you trying to camp out to ensure your pack.... DONT. those of you thinking on buying this pack to resell and turn a profit.... DONT. You can speculate all you want, throw out whatever numbers and figures you want, but I know for a fact that this pack will be available to WHOEVER WANTS THEIR PACKS!!! I would say goodluck to all, but you dont need it... trust

i agree...the footlocker around my way didnt get any packs this year and my footaction got about the first 6 packs and stopped due to bad sales....and bothstores are getting the packs now...got a feeling there will be plenty to go around

There are places in my area that never recieved any of the cdp's ,,,

but those same stores that never got cdp's before,,
are getting the 12/11 pack ,,
so this pack is being mass produced ,,
i would say just about every footlocker ,champs,nike,finish line,foot action ,mom and pops spots,
will have them ,
only places I dont expect them to be that sell shoes is sporting good stores., like dunhams,...and so on .....

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by AJ27526

pimp.gif

i bet the general public wont be as quick to catch this change. thank goodness for resources like NT

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Now I can't buy a eastbay giftcard and cash in a 20% off on them.
ohwell.gif
But there was no reason why JB would release them after Christmas. Now there will be many XI packs that are going under Christmas trees.
smile.gif

The gift cards cannot be used until after 12/25/08 if you read the fine print. The 26th would've worked great!

for those of you who hvae been on swoosh.com how does that go? you think it will be an easy cop on swoosh? anything would help thanks...im a new nike employeebtw

Back
Top Bottom