11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^are you sure they are getting that many? where are you located? i dont believe a footaction will be getting that many unless its like the only footaction in the state

just because they made enough of these doesnt mean these will be easy to get thats for sure

all the retro 11s from 01 werent produced in small quantities but still were not easy to get
I live in Dallas, TX and the store I'm talkin about is Foot Action in the Parks Mall. Of course I Haven't seen the shoes myself, but themanager told me that they were getting 216 packs, so that's what I'm going by. Feel free to call the store yourself; 817-467-6474. Tell me what theysay

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

these will be going for more than 460 when released

anyone know what canadian retail is and EU retail for these?
Canadian Retail is $399.99 plus 13% tax = $451.99 (This is only for Toronto)

Exchange rate what?

Regardless where you buy this pack, it's a zero-sum game. Everytime they change hands, the person's going to push the price up until the last guy can bear the final costs.

and that my friends...is capitalism
smile.gif

Supply and demand are mox nix if the highest price can be paid by the lowliest figure...

on a side note...I did get them from PYS since they have them ready to ship.
Some don't mind paying a little extra and some do...to each his own right?!

For those who are a little older and remember that feeling when the concords and breds dropped, it's the nostalgia we are paying for.

I really believe just from my friend who actually has connects..this pack will be no different than the carmines in terms of insanity...
Jordan at the end of the day is a business and that business has a bottom line...
the rest of the packs released did not fare as well and those who understand know the packs are purchased in advance and when they don't sell the hit goes to the retailer, not Nike...just like a car delearship...
Since Nike knows this pack is going to sell, as do the retailers, they are quietly amassing their inventory and everyone, EVERYONE is going to be getting their packs..

Does Finish Line not restock EVERY MONDAY after a release?
Why...because it takes the weekend for the systems to allocate the inventory and see how many pairs go against how many were "booked" by Finish Line...meaning how many were ordered up front and how many are in route that can be sold against..

Are there hypebeasts looking to score some $$, yea, but at the end of the day, everyone who wants a pair will get one...

Come the 20th...there are still going to be pairs to be bought...if you are a Jordan fan and really want to take part in the madness that is sneaker collecting...$310 is a steal and $400 seems fair for two classics...right?
If not, then you answered your own question to what is a sheeple...

XI's released by Nike are XI's none the less...whether they are OG or retro...

I remember my first pair of XI when I was in Junior high...you can't shake that feeling...as do the younger cats who are in Junior high now...
Is the juice worth the $$ squeeze..

Merry Christams NT

'tis the season, let's just enjoy it!
realtalk
glasses.gif

Yea cant wait for this pack and i swear i never complain about quality but like above me the leather on the 12s dont look how they did back in 9th grade butits probally just me

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Got my 4 packs reserved and paid for and there doin a midnight release that day and my store that puts me down got like over 150 packs and said they might get more cant wait for the 19th. There should be plenty in the H.
Where is this at?
nerd.gif

Yea. Where?
nerd.gif

All yall H-town boys pm me and i'll let yall know where there doin the midnight release. All I ask is y'all don't blow the spot more than theralready blowin it up already.

I'm not paying more no more than retail. If they sell out on FNL then I'm staying up until they show up on NDC. I'm done with JB after thisrelease.

Originally Posted by whitehead22

look what i got today

The pics look alright to me but I gotta see these suckas in person. Can't wait!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Hey could perhaps see more pics of those shoes this time by themselves out of the case.

said this in the other thread before i realized i was in it. but, anyway - almost sux that there are so many packs droppin, cuz erryone will have these. like its a gr. takes some of the excitement away knowin that imma show up in a spot with 20 effin ppl wearing a pair.

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

said this in the other thread before i realized i was in it. but, anyway - almost sux that there are so many packs droppin, cuz erryone will have these. like its a gr. takes some of the excitement away knowin that imma show up in a spot with 20 effin ppl wearing a pair.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
just dont wear them till 2010 lol the hood will have dogged theres by then the hypebeast will have moved on and people will let it go
roll.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
just dont wear them till 2010 lol the hood will have dogged theres by then the hypebeast will have moved on and people will let it go
roll.gif
2010/ not gonna happen fam. i aint worried bout the hood - they been rockin these for months now. they fake, but they rockin em hard. like isaid before, jus kinda sux. it wont be, "damn, you got those?" instead, ill have to go out to mu trunk an change.

No, it would be mighty stupid. Looks like I may be getting this package now, selling books back at the end of the semester FTW! But I might opt tohave my girl buy me some Colombia's and I buy some OG Taxi's.

i was going to buy this pack but the date change messed me up, but i guess it really helped me out because i found og 11's and 12's for a really goodprice
pimp.gif

Never been a huge XII fan, but isn't the black leather supposed to be a textured, tumbled leather? It looks like smooth leather in those pics formwhitehead22. That kinda kills those for me. Oh well, there's always the old split and slang.

I think Shoe Trends and PYS collaborated on the release of the CDP XI-XII. I saw PYS' release and went straight to Shoe Trends knowing they usually havebetter prices. I may have missed Shoetrend's release by seconds. I was literally on their site looking at the Air Jordan section and it did not have the"12/11" listed/available. I refreshed in less than 8 seconds and the "12/11" appeared. I clicked on the pack, both adult and GS picturesshowed-up, I clicked on the adult and it was already "out of stock".

I often wondered why Shoe Trends is willing to sell rare or high demand shoes like the CDP's at retail when they could command a higher price. Here'smy conspiracy theory. I think Shoetrends never "sold out". They either sold them all to another person or company at a profit or they combined theirstock with PYS or someone else, listed them as "sold out" which makes the pack appear to be limited in supply, drives the demand higher, and the fearof not being able to get them greater, which leads to people buying them at $459 or some other high price.

Back
Top Bottom