11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Supp fellas, Im in San Diego. I was just wondering were do you guys think I should go to cop a pack for myself and if I need to camp out what time should I go?I've been hearing a few stores are opening at 7am. Thanks NT.

Dudes are funny...1st place I go by tells me 420
laugh.gif
....then the next place I checked wanted 340 which aint bad...but they sold out in a day...he said theygot a real small shipment...another place I went to sold out to...at retail...but dudes who im cool wit who works their called one of their affiliates andasked to hold an 11 for me to try... stopped at two other places before I went to the place holding the pair and one place said 400
smh.gif
the other place only hadkid sizes..said they should get men sizes next week....went over there tried them on the 11 but they were jus a tad tight...owner said they sold them as soonas they got them on thurs....only got 11 and 13 left...then I got to talkin wit an employee said a major retailer in the area is to get a HUGE I mean HUGEshipment of men sizes alone so heads in nyc jus go to the right places and you will be fine...props to those who copped early...

what i wonder is how people complain about the overpriced package but we all know someone is going to buy them anyway, but those people that buy them arethey going to admit it or just lie and say that they bought for retail or less. cause ive never heard anyone yet saying theyve bought them for 400 or more. butyet all websites selling them early are practicely sold out.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

what i wonder is how people complain about the overpriced package but we all know someone is going to buy them anyway, but those people that buy them are they going to admit it or just lie and say that they bought for retail or less. cause ive never heard anyone yet saying theyve bought them for 400 or more. but yet all websites selling them early are practicely sold out.

There have been some that said they bought from some sites. What I want to know is, why were there people saying there will be enough for everyone.

People are complaining about quality is the reason I refuse to order online.I want to be able to check em out before I buy them.To those ordering online becareful and good luck.....

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^everyone says this until something else drops that makes everyone go crazy again...
Yea really. You'll sift through some of the garbage they produce and find something you like.

I don't know which shoe I like more. Because I need to trade/sell one.

With how many packs people are saying there are, I can't believe sites are still taxin so hard. HYPE is a crazy thing!

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

With how many packs people are saying there are, I can't believe sites are still taxin so hard. HYPE is a crazy thing!

Because they know there is a huge chunk of people who are thirsty and will pay crazy prices before release date.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Supp fellas, Im in San Diego. I was just wondering were do you guys think I should go to cop a pack for myself and if I need to camp out what time should I go? I've been hearing a few stores are opening at 7am. Thanks NT.

i just talk to the manager at footaction in fashion valley he said he was gonna try and open the store around 6. i dont sleep so i was thinkin about goinaround 3 or 4. but im still undecided if wanna copp these or juss spend my money on some ogs or some 2001 retros
eyes.gif

can talk me out of getting the 18/5 pack instead of getting the 12/11 pack? as much as i want the 12/11 money is tight right now , the 5 pack i can get shippedat 250 or under.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

what i wonder is how people complain about the overpriced package but we all know someone is going to buy them anyway, but those people that buy them are they going to admit it or just lie and say that they bought for retail or less. cause ive never heard anyone yet saying theyve bought them for 400 or more. but yet all websites selling them early are practicely sold out.
i'll admit it..I overpayed...but the XIs are the holy grail of my collection and I'm not stateside right now to enjoy the action withya'll...just not taking chances. Figure since I skipped the last 3-4 packs (didnt like them or didnt need them) I can pay a little more since this will bemy last major purchase...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Osneaker.com has a lot of sizes for the 11/12 pack, but priced at $450... Might as well wait for RD!
wink.gif

never seen that site before...anyone cosign it being legit? I'm seeing lebron-bday joints and some ogs that are normally hard to find...saving for futurereference

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Osneaker.com has a lot of sizes for the 11/12 pack, but priced at $450... Might as well wait for RD!
wink.gif

never seen that site before...anyone cosign it being legit? I'm seeing lebron-bday joints and some ogs that are normally hard to find...saving for future reference
Legit, but way overpriced
smh.gif

Alright guys I wanted to reserve judgement until I actually seen the shoes in person. I have never been one to complain about stuff I didnt like, I justwouldnt buy it, but this time I have to say something. I havent bought one package all year for one reason or another. I kept tellin myself this was the onlypack I was gonna drop money on. I never got a chance to own black and red xi's and my og xii's are pretty trashed so naturally I was excited aboutthese. The store I work for recieved their shipment today and I couldnt be any more disappointed. The quality on both of these things is horrible. I let itslide and kept my mouth shut on all the other trash that JB put out this year but this one really bothers me. They knew this would be the best selling/mostwanted cdp and yet they still couldnt even spend the few extra dollars to give us quality. My girl was actually gonna buy me my pair and I was gonna buy hersbut i told her to save her money.I can give you a few examples of why I'm so bummed.

1. Sole is damn near pink. The color was way off it was super light.
2. Jordan logo stitched on the side looks like fakes.
3. Carbon fiber looks horrendus (glue spots all over) and somethin just didnt look right.
4. Lastly shoe was just shaped oddly. Kinda like the way newer iv's are compared to og's and 99 retros.

And as far as the xii's go the shape was just way off. Even my girl said they looked cheap and she really doesnt know how the og's looked. I know illprobably catch some heat for making this post and a lot of you guys will say "more for me" but honestly I'm at the point where I don't careanymore. I didnt complain one time all year and I feel I deserve just this one. Best of luck to all of you who will go through the madness of getting a pairand I honestly hope you guys will be happy with them so atleast someone can enjoy them. And to all who ordered online I also hope you like what you see whenyou open those boxes. For all those who have never gotten a chance to own a pair of xi's I understand why you would still want them regardless of a"few minor flaws" but to those of us who have been around long enough,its a shame is all I can say. I hope 09 will be different for JB, or I thinkI'll have to find a new hobby. Lets stop all this hype and just buy what we like. By the way dont let my post count fool you, I been here for years I justdo more reading than writing.

On a side note its kind of ironic...I found Niketalk in 2000 after searching for "Jordan 11 black red" on yahoo. Almost 9 years later I have to typeall this nonsense just to vent a little over the same exact shoes.

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Alright guys I wanted to reserve judgement until I actually seen the shoes in person. I have never been one to complain about stuff I didnt like, I just wouldnt buy it, but this time I have to say something. I havent bought one package all year for one reason or another. I kept tellin myself this was the only pack I was gonna drop money on. I never got a chance to own black and red xi's and my og xii's are pretty trashed so naturally I was excited about these. The store I work for recieved their shipment today and I couldnt be any more disappointed. The quality on both of these things is horrible. I let it slide and kept my mouth shut on all the other trash that JB put out this year but this one really bothers me. They knew this would be the best selling/most wanted cdp and yet they still couldnt even spend the few extra dollars to give us quality. My girl was actually gonna buy me my pair and I was gonna buy hers but i told her to save her money.I can give you a few examples of why I'm so bummed.

1. Sole is damn near pink. The color was way off it was super light.
2. Jordan logo stitched on the side looks like fakes.
3. Carbon fiber looks horrendus (glue spots all over) and somethin just didnt look right.
4. Lastly shoe was just shaped oddly. Kinda like the way newer iv's are compared to og's and 99 retros.

And as far as the xii's go the shape was just way off. Even my girl said they looked cheap and she really doesnt know how the og's looked. I know ill probably catch some heat for making this post and a lot of you guys will say "more for me" but honestly I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. I didnt complain one time all year and I feel I deserve just this one. Best of luck to all of you who will go through the madness of getting a pair and I honestly hope you guys will be happy with them so atleast someone can enjoy them. And to all who ordered online I also hope you like what you see when you open those boxes. For all those who have never gotten a chance to own a pair of xi's I understand why you would still want them regardless of a "few minor flaws" but to those of us who have been around long enough,its a shame is all I can say. I hope 09 will be different for JB, or I think I'll have to find a new hobby. Lets stop all this hype and just buy what we like. By the way dont let my post count fool you, I been here for years I just do more reading than writing.

On a side note its kind of ironic...I found Niketalk in 2000 after searching for "Jordan 11 black red" on yahoo. Almost 9 years later I have to type all this nonsense just to vent a little over the same exact shoes.

"Beggars Can't be Choosers" is prolly JB's motto

Back
Top Bottom