11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

is the CDP 11/12 will be in FINISHLINE or FOOTLOCKER? im in socaL area, 562. anyone knows where i can get these for retail? pls help a brother out! thanks.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rjcs03

is the CDP 11/12 will be in FINISHLINE or FOOTLOCKER? im in socaL area, 562. anyone knows where i can get these for retail? pls help a brother out! thanks.
smile.gif

could always call and ask your local Finishline and FL if there gonna get them...

Originally Posted by rjcs03

smile.gif

Its best to call your local stores.

When i typed that long post it wasn't to discourage anyone at all not to buy them. Like people said above, don't listen to other peoples opinions yougotta form your own. I know a lot of people dont care about quality because not everyone who buys jordans is a nt member who cares about little details likeshape/glue or whatever. I just didnt have "that feeling" when I picked the shoes up. I know each and every one of you guys on here know what I'mtaklin about. I wanted to give some reasons for my opinion to back up what I had said cus if not you guys would have thought I was just one of the people whocrys about every release lol. Don't get me wrong we had some heat within the last 12 months alone, I cant complain about that. I mean we got hares,carmines, og 2's, black cement 3's, black and red iv's...you get the point. Even kicks which most people hate on I appreciate, like the white andblack 1's. I mean these things hadnt seen concrete since like 1985. If you know the history and can appreciate it than it was a hell of a year. But I guessthats why I wa so disappointed when I saw the xi's. At the end of the day they are just shoes and JB wouldnt be hurtin at all if I stopped buying jordansand I realize that. To the guy who said it was his first post, get them if you wanted them. You wont regret owning one of the most wanted/sought after shoes inhistory if you werernt fortunate enough to get them during the bulls crazy run in 96, or in 01 when they were still around 3 weeks after release.

C Money 88 05 wrote:
Originally Posted by crossshooter

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

DaBoyWonda wrote:
Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ
^^tha Carbon fiber on ya XII's has the wrong pattern, if im right?
Other than that nice pick-up SneakGeekz
smokin.gif

Very good eye.� The carbon fiber pattern on his XII's�are wrong.� They are check board patterned knida like the XI's, but they should look like the XII's below:

wwql5.jpg
i think sneakgeek got pranked. the xi and xii is definitely fake. employees at that store may went out to buy a fake pair for 30 and replace the authentic one.

what size did he get?
on the kids XI/XII that's how the carbon fiber has always been, so it's possible he just picked up a kids size and showed them off because it's comparable.

if it is a men's size, that sucks, hope he can get his money back or something.

Are u serious Im almost sure that those are GR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
otherwise sneakgeeks got�**** LOL
laugh.gif

��

first off props to me for not starting another thread on the pack because i have one question..hahaha

but can someone explain to me why this pack will sell for 450-500 bucks after they release.......arent they selling just as many packs as teh others....???

Originally Posted by younggunna28

When i typed that long post it wasn't to discourage anyone at all not to buy them. Like people said above, don't listen to other peoples opinions you gotta form your own. I know a lot of people dont care about quality because not everyone who buys jordans is a nt member who cares about little details like shape/glue or whatever. I just didnt have "that feeling" when I picked the shoes up. I know each and every one of you guys on here know what I'm taklin about. I wanted to give some reasons for my opinion to back up what I had said cus if not you guys would have thought I was just one of the people who crys about every release lol. Don't get me wrong we had some heat within the last 12 months alone, I cant complain about that. I mean we got hares, carmines, og 2's, black cement 3's, black and red iv's...you get the point. Even kicks which most people hate on I appreciate, like the white and black 1's. I mean these things hadnt seen concrete since like 1985. If you know the history and can appreciate it than it was a hell of a year. But I guess thats why I wa so disappointed when I saw the xi's. At the end of the day they are just shoes and JB wouldnt be hurtin at all if I stopped buying jordans and I realize that. To the guy who said it was his first post, get them if you wanted them. You wont regret owning one of the most wanted/sought after shoes in history if you werernt fortunate enough to get them during the bulls crazy run in 96, or in 01 when they were still around 3 weeks after release.
Good post. I know that feeling. Had it a lot of times before. It happens all the time when I'm looking at recent team jordans
ohwell.gif

but can someone explain to me why this pack will sell for 450-500 bucks after they release.......arent they selling just as many packs as teh others....???
Hype and the shoes included. People are stocking up on these too.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by RKO2004

And no hate if someone got a little hustle going on where they help out their fellow shoe head.

I'm not calling anyone out but when does it dawn on some dudes that you taking a shoes from other people who want just one so it can sit in your closet and collect dust for 3-5 years?
preach.jpg

im at work lmfao but this was hilarious
roll.gif

Do you guys think there will be plenty in stock when they go on sale on Saturday? B/C I don't feel like reserving them. But I just want to make sure.

this pack will be in the low 500s because of supply and demand. the 11s are very popular and people will want them. also the taxi 12 have not been retroedbefore. expect this to the highest priced cdp.

Man I'm really debating if I wanna cop it or not, argh! I wonder if I could catch the eastbay line this friday night w/ the 20% live.com cash back
smile.gif

probably wrong spot for this, but has anyone ordered from osneaker.com?, only chance im having at getting this pack. my city sucks and is not getting thepack.
mad.gif

already got 2 packs on hold from two different spots
pimp.gif
iam just playing itsafe since the hype is big on these
tired.gif

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

I'm looking for a size 12.5.

Anyone know where?
nikestore.com....day of release lol

how do 12.5s fit compared to 13s lol
and io know this is an odd question

Forget these back the XI's look fake jumpman is backwords on the breds whats that about this pack sucks

Originally Posted by mh24

probably wrong spot for this, but has anyone ordered from osneaker.com?, only chance im having at getting this pack. my city sucks and is not getting the pack.
mad.gif

they are 100% legit and 100% overpriced

For NYC heads, Nike Town confirmed they have 320 sets, thats the highest stock number I know so far in Tri-state area. So if you go there on Saturday morning,I think everyone will get theirs. This pack is far from rare so don't panic.

Back
Top Bottom