11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

most of the large chain stores are not suppose to do pre-orders or holds

but there will be some that will do it anyway

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

most of the large chain stores are not suppose to do pre-orders or holds

but there will be some that will do it anyway

it always happens... i never expected there to be a huge line at the store i always go to. that's the first time I've seen that happen for a pre-order

Somewhere in CA started taking pre-orders this morning, and there were about 60 ppl lining up there. It was totally sold out in 30mins by pre-ordering. Fromwhat I heard was they only got 30 packages throughout all sizes. I can't imagine how it could go worse on 12/20.
tired.gif

by all serious means, do you think people could possibly die,ex. shot, stabbed. kind of like the cool grey 11 stories ive heard??

Originally Posted by ironthroat

Finishline in Great Mall, Milpitas, CA started taking pre-orders this morning, and there were about 60 ppl lining up there. It was totally sold out in 30mins by pre-ordering. From what I heard was they only got 30 packages throughout all sizes. I can't imagine how it could go worse on 12/20.
tired.gif
you might not have wanted to report that. If thats your spot they'll lose their JB account if anyone sees that

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

XxHonchoxX wrote:
Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

i know im stepping in a pool of sharks, but the OG shape for both XI and XII's look bulky. Trust me im no noob but lets be real.
I was comparing them to the CDP, and the CDP has a cleaner look to them overall.
yea...and the OG's ......too much patent and its all high up on the shoe and crap
looks weird.

But the 01 retro's look better.........01>CDP>OG
ohwell.gif

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif
its just my opinion and im sorry i don't like OG's just because they're OG's
i think they the patent leather cut looks weird and thats me.
laugh.gif

OG's look better because of the quality materials and the more well shaped toe-box. The '01 toe box looks huge and bulky. So once again,

OGs�have quality material? Sorry but Im going to have to disagree.
-OGs patent leather creases easily. My boy wore his OG�Bred XIs 3-4 times and there were creases already.
-That soft leather in the back is good and all, but it looks like crap after awhile due to it creasing .

I'm tired of people using the word "quality" like its going out of style. People are quick to scream about bad quality when they see glue stains and other insignificant problems. These people probably weren't even�old enough to see Jordan actually playing on the Bulls
roll.gif

��
Amen to ya
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

XxHonchoxX wrote:

i know im stepping in a pool of sharks, but the OG shape for both XI and XII's look bulky. Trust me im no noob but lets be real.
I was comparing them to the CDP, and the CDP has a cleaner look to them overall.
yea...and the OG's ......too much patent and its all high up on the shoe and crap
looks weird.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

OG's look better because of the quality materials and the more well shaped toe-box. The '01 toe box looks huge and bulky. So once again,

OGs�have quality material? Sorry but Im going to have to disagree.
-OGs patent leather creases easily. My boy wore his OG�Bred XIs 3-4 times and there were creases already.
-That soft leather in the back is good and all, but it looks like crap after awhile due to it creasing .

I'm tired of people using the word "quality" like its going out of style. People are quick to scream about bad quality when they see glue stains and other insignificant problems. These people probably weren't even�old enough to see Jordan actually playing on the Bulls
roll.gif

��
It's your opinion, and I respect that, but majority of NikeTalk will say OG's are better because there OG's, but I have justifiablereasons.

* And I don't know about your "Boy" and his OG's but I've never seen them do that in 11+ wears.

If you guys like no lines, paying retail w/ no tax and no reciept, and a couple days early, and live in LA area only or willing to travel cuz no shipping, PMfor info.

dam I hope my spots dont try that pre-order bull crap ... cause if I get there and they tell me that
indifferent.gif
will be given
followed by a falcon punch

-bdis-

if you dont have theses pre order... forget bout getting them ...unless u wanna pay ebay prices ...ive seen ebay for 750 ....hahahaha

Originally Posted by bdis1986

dam I hope my spots dont try that pre-order bull crap ... cause if I get there and they tell me that
indifferent.gif
will be given

-bdis-
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mh24

by all serious means, do you think people could possibly die,ex. shot, stabbed. kind of like the cool grey 11 stories ive heard??

word is that someone in Atlanta has already gotten shot over these. I think it's a good idea to pre-orders because the heat of the moment is what causeseveryone to wild out and start fighting and shooting. by pre-ordering people can have designated times to pick up their packs instead of a bunch of peoplepiled up in one spot and having the potential to riot.

Originally Posted by mh24

yea definitely with the ridiculous circus hype on them, you gotta be careful. I think the hype will cool off after christmas.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

indifferent.gif
will be given

-bdis-
it would be better just to report their %$%%% to JB, or threaten them atleast lol so u can ur pair

looks weird.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Its my opinion dude.� Chill. lol

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by baysfinest

went to the mall to see about reserving a pair and when i get there is see a line of like 50 ppl at finishline jus to pre-order!! this release is crazy
Never pre-ordered from FNL before, do you have to pay the full price in advance? Please let me know.....pm me Thanks

They just hold it for you and you pay it on RD.....

FYI, went to my local footlocker to see what's going on....my friend told me they're selling 200 packs!!!! footaction had 180 packs, so I think if yougo on early, I don't think you're gonna run out of these so I'm cool now.....ALL THE HYPE THAT'S GOING ON!!! WHEEEW!

looks weird.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Its my opinion dude.� Chill. lol
9e636b9d4e37405f06b9cc9749fdf2fab438971c.gif

Why would I be mad?

if anybody wants to sell their 12 from the pack in a size 11 or 11.5 send me a message. thanks

Back
Top Bottom