11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by eenkm

www.hiphopdoe.com selling them for $389.99, you can get 10% off with coupon code: off10

BUT I don't know their CDPs are legit or not.....as I saw some XI retro only $129.99.........

if they only selling CDPs, I may already gave my money to them
The price for all the shoes are to good to be true and mostly all the shoes have a FSR. Also arent those pics from PYS?

www.hiphopdoe.com selling them for $389.99, you can get 10% off with coupon code: off10

BUT I don't know their CDPs are legit or not.....as I saw some XI retro only $129.99.........

THERE IS NO WAY THAT WEBSITE IS LEGIT!!! XI'S ARE NOT JUST FOUND FOR $129.99 ALONG WITH HAVING STOCK IN 8-13s... GIVE ME A BREAK.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Man they got like about 10 dudes campin out now at footaction on 34th as of about an hour ago in the snow. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. For a CDP especially in NYC. Had to be hypebeasts
That might be people camping for the XX3's

I am not sure that hiphopdoe.com is legit. Usually these sites will tell you if they have authentic shoes or not. Here is what there "about us"page says....

"Thank you for visiting HIPHOPDOE.Com. We are an e-commerce website that has dedicated our business to customer service and satisfaction. We specialize inquality products at an affordable price."

Nothing about authenticity and it also says about what they have in stock:

"We cannot guarantee that every item on our website is in stock at all times. If an item you order is out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail within72 hours of placing your order. Some popular clothes styles can be back-ordered for weeks or months at a time. If we can obtain an expected date of when theitem will be available, we will let you know as soon as possible."

Does not seem legit to me...

My boy has been stacking paper since the summer to buy as many sets of these as possible, and resale them. Im thinking about doing it too. How much do youthink you can resale these for? Do you think they will be in the DMP range?

Originally Posted by jeremiahpwebb

THERE IS NO WAY THAT WEBSITE IS LEGIT!!! XI'S ARE NOT JUST FOUND FOR $129.99 ALONG WITH HAVING STOCK IN 8-13s... GIVE ME A BREAK.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Obama AF-I's

yhst-78019671320186_2030_3449284

just dropped 365.00 including tax and the employee holding fee from my spot. i usually pay just the 330.00 but i didn't mind be taxed a lil
extra this time to guarantee my pack... eastbay gone be bananas with that 10 per order stuff aka THE RESELLERS DISCOUNT lol

The patent leather on these 11s r a joke, i honestly cant believe it....!%+% is extremely low, and thin. What this pack could have been....we will never know.

eek.gif
wow that is the best pic of this package i have ever seen! they look sogood. makes me almost want to buy them, but im still passing.

dam i hope i can cop. just a heads up for yall, eastbay is selling giftcards for 20 off so you can cop a giftcard and then basically buy the pack for 20% offif ur using the card to buy it

lookin fward for a great copp lot of cats i know down in houston wanna go for a split but to me XI > XII therefore no half n half ......
tryna get da whole pack and if possible 2 of em

Yo Pelimpe, Where are you coppin' at? I stopped by champs today in the Galleria and they only got 40 packs. Footlocker claims they are getting a bunch buthavent received a shipment yet...I can't decide where to go

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

dam i hope i can cop. just a heads up for yall, eastbay is selling giftcards for 20 off so you can cop a giftcard and then basically buy the pack for 20% off if ur using the card to buy it

yea.. if you can get through Beastbay.

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

Jus adding more fuel to the HYPE flame...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

8b03606115e51f30cd0dacc4e5a7684c611cf09d.pjpg
Good looking pics!!! What would have happened if there was not a red background and it was all white? Then it would look oh' so good

Back
Top Bottom