11/17 TNF (Week 11) J-E-T-S (5-4) @ Broncos (4-5) Vol. Avoid getting Tebowned

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by hugebird

Honestly, someone bump that thread where people were clowning the word "intangibles". This #%%% is so hard to explain. In all my life I have never seen #%%% like this, and I am fairly sure that is what intangibles means. How is he so bad for so long, but when the game is on the line, he produces? This is so ridiculous.

That pick six he returned was amazing.

eyes.gif

I'm sorry, kiddo. The truth hurts.

Young Tim conning through, Hate the Gators but never hated this kid.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#TeamTebow
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Honestly, someone bump that thread where people were clowning the word "intangibles". This #%%% is so hard to explain. In all my life I have never seen #%%% like this, and I am fairly sure that is what intangibles means. How is he so bad for so long, but when the game is on the line, he produces? This is so ridiculous.

It's been 5 games. If he's doing this next year week 10 and the Broncos are rolling, I'll be the first to bump that. Not now though. I'm not convinced but right now, he deserves praise. 
I'm not even saying that he deserves praise or that this is something that is sustainable. I am just saying that there are multiple instances of fairly unexplainable !!!% that have occurred under the helm of Tim Tebow, and I think that may be those "intangibles" that people speak of. I struggle with myself because in my mind, I say that the Broncos probably win these games by a wider margin with a different QB, but then the other side of me remembers what they looked like with Kyle Orton, so I honestly don't know what the *!*@ is going on. It's wild.

I mean agree with you but again small sample size. He has had 1 impressive game, OAK,  and that was with an offensive scheme that completely caught the other team off guard. 
I need to see more because this is not gong to cut it. 

Denver D is very promising though. I will concede that the Tebow backlash has motivated them, imo. Media basically branded the entire team a joke. 

I don't think its Tebow the person Elway hates specifically, its that if Tim doesn't improve as a passer then Thomas and  Decker are not going to be proven pass catchers when its either time to move on. They were hoping that Tim would fail as a QB and they could move him to TE, H back or what ever... Its painfully obvious that this guy is an NFL player, but prob not a QB. I think if I'm John Elway I still find a way to get a QB. Even if its not Luck, which it wasn't going to be with Orton. You take the heat, but you own part of the team.... Take the QB, Safety round 2, and switch Tebow to TE/ Hback. All the kid needs is hands and ability to run routes, cause he has the speed for that position. And he ran 4.75 at the combine, but on the field he is closer to a 4.5....

That pick six he returned was amazing.

eyes.gif

Dude took it yards to win to the game versus a good defense and gained all but 3 yards of it. Go sit your hating !%* down somewhere.

eyes.gif

Dude took it yards to win to the game versus a good defense and gained all but 3 yards of it. Go sit your hating !%* down somewhere.

None of that would have mattered had Mark Sanchez not thrown a wonderful pass to a Denver defender. Go sit your slurping *#+ down somewhere.

eric smith had to know tebow would keep it. he still took a horrible angle and lost containment
sick.gif

pimp.gif
von

It's been 5 games. If he's doing this next year week 10 and the Broncos are rolling, I'll be the first to bump that. Not now though. I'm not convinced but right now, he deserves praise. 

Youre the same peson who hyped up Newton after 2 games.....

Originally Posted by Durden7

Youre the same peson who hyped up Newton after 2 games.....
I was hyping him before he even played a down.  Get it right. 
Anyways, he had more passing yards and impressive plays in those 2 games than Tebow has this entire year and in his entire career, respectively. Are you watching the games or not?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Can't judge rookies by wins and losses. Look at Mark Sanchize and Matt Ryan for evidence. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

LOL

HEART > TALENT
100% agree. Tebow is all heart and I love watching his games. No matter how much that guy sucks at throwing the ball he just wants to win no matter what. I cannot hate on this guy whatsoever.

Tebow.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Not being from NYC, but being at a sports bar with Jets fans and witnessing Tebow lead that last drive to a TD was hilarious.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

smokin.gif
Even though I hate the Gators, I can't even hate on this kid.

This. Dude still keeping his composure. "I know it sounds cliche but we're gonna take it one game at a time"

I'm saying an all out blitz up the middle with a running qb,this jet play calling has to be the worst in the nfl.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Why did I just LOL the moment Tebow thanked god on NFL network post game show?
He's just thanking his dad...all good though.

roll.gif

you guys are bring the lulz in this @@%#*

Even still the Broncos are setting Tebow up to fail.
Lets be real 40% on balls thrown over 25 yards is a good percentage right, so why does Tebow do it more than anyone?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I'm saying an all out blitz up the middle with a running qb,this jet play calling has to be the worst in the nfl.
An 8 man blitz when they haven't pressured a QB or gotten more than a sack a game in weeks though!!! 
indifferent.gif

Bad playcalling gave up two touchdowns...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom