11/19 - Chicago Bulls @ Portland Trail Blazers 7:30pm PST ESPN

SHUGES:
23ska909red02:
Ain't Rudy Fernandez the dude who yoked on D-12 in the Olympics?

sick.gif

Tyrus Thomas is an awful basketball player. He's a world class athlete so he still manages to do SOME good sometimes...but as far as basketball skillsgo...dude is terrible.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

Time to drink . .

You Chicago fans STAY denying how bad that draft day trade was
laugh.gif
At least you got Khryapa . .
i dont think anybody is sayin it was a good move but its not like he a beast down low(which we need)

He isn't a "beast" down low but he sure would have made this team a whole lot better than it is now, regardless of whether people think he'ssoft or not. The silver lining is that if Chicago had drafted Aldridge they probably would have never lost enough in '07 to eventually land Rose . .

wow, i feel so bad for drose.....everyone on the team are a bunch of ballhogs he's off to a slow start tonight

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Tyrus Thomas is an awful basketball player. He's a world class athlete so he still manages to do SOME good sometimes...but as far as basketball skills go...dude is terrible.

Basically.

If Tyrus was still at LSU, he'd a senior in college.

ohwell.gif

Eddy Curry for Tyrus Thomas and Joakim Noah

If you look at it that way, it doesn't look that bad

LOL. This dude Lindsay Hunter in the game early in the 2nd quarter?

Game over....

Time to drink . .

laugh.gif
i dont think anybody is sayin it was a good move but its not like he a beast down low(which we need)

He isn't a "beast" down low
but he sure would have made this team a whole lot better than it is now, regardless of whether people think he's soft or not. The silver lining is that if Chicago had drafted Aldridge they probably would have never lost enough in '07 to eventually land Rose . .

I agree

Thabo is a bum...when you're a guard and you can't take Greg Oden off the dribble something is wrong. That whole team is booty outside of Rose...

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL. This dude Lindsay Hunter in the game early in the 2nd quarter?

Game over....
I didnt even know dude was still in the league

Tyrus Thomas for Lamarcus Aldridge? Pardon me I had to laugh at that...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Tyrus Thomas is an awful basketball player. He's a world class athlete so he still manages to do SOME good sometimes...but as far as basketball skills go...dude is terrible.
Agreed 100%. People think that if a player's young and has a few good games, he's automatically has a clear upside, and he'll bebetter than he is. He's not gonna get better if he doesn't know what to do with his years. There are plenty of players that look good because of youthand athleticism, play stupid and don't work on their game, and fall off when they lose a bit of their explosiveness.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Time to drink . .

laugh.gif

but he sure would have made this team a whole lot better than it is now, regardless of whether people think he's soft or not. The silver lining is that if Chicago had drafted Aldridge they probably would have never lost enough in '07 to eventually land Rose . .

I agree

roll.gif
If that's how you wanna justify it . . cool. Whatever gets you through the night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Time to drink . .

laugh.gif

I agree

roll.gif
If that's how you wanna justify it . . cool. Whatever gets you through the night
laugh.gif

I'm not justify nothing

You said it clear as day...

laugh.gif

Damn the Blazers have nearly doubled up the Bulls.

In the first quarter that would be OK, but it's getting ugly if it's at the end of the second...

Back
Top Bottom