11/19 Dallas Mavericks @ Houston Rockets - ESPN - 8P

Houston 1-12 shooting in this quarter.
sick.gif

smh.gif
These guys are looking like the Warriors just launching 3's.

Jeebus, the Rockets are shooting like TRASH this qtr.

Mavs are the only team in the NBA without a home win,
laugh.gif

JVG has an eye for talent, and JJ Barea can't be our back-up point, perfect evaluation of our team. Let JET be our back-up, get one of our young guys inthere. I'll take that 11 point lead, and JJ you're still terrible.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Should have been a Technical on Alston. Mavs playing good and its on the second night of a back-to-back. Hope they can keep it up. Hopefully this season is now turning around.

The schedule gets alot more favorable in December, have like 7 straight home games.
I really hope you're not holding your breath...
ohwell.gif

This is a .500 team at best...
wanna bet on it???...at the end of the season we'll be at least 10 games over .500...

If tmac can play how he did last week in the 3rd against phoenix, houston can come back and win this thing

Alright, time to get Kidd, Dirk, and Dampier back in the game Rick!!

Don't let these fools mount a comeback, get your big guns out there.

Shawne, I'm sorry, but you need to sit back down. Get Singleton back in the game in place of Shawne if you won't play Dirk (but he's coming inright now).

WOW BASS.

Shawne, I really like what you're doing against Ron Ron, but damn man you're taking some HORRENDOUS shots.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

McGrady is such an underachiever.

What do you mean
He's a great player, but very inconsistent. He could be having over 25 points and 10 assists almost every night he plays. I don't see whyHouston should be struggling against Dallas.

Captain Clutch Tracy McGrady knocking down the three to make a one possession game...

...oh, wait...

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by bonafide125

OWL TROUTWIG wrote:

McGrady is such an underachiever.

What do you mean
He's a great player, but very inconsistent. He could be having over 25 points and 10 assists almost every night he plays. I don't see why Houston should be struggling against Dallas.

Hes injured and relies on yao too much

Originally Posted by SHUGES

T-Mac must drive fantasy owners NUTS.
laugh.gif

JET is a G.
indifferent.gif

I love beating the Rockets as much as I love beating the Warriors and Spurs.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good game yall, would have been a lot different if Yao had played.

Back
Top Bottom