11/27- Official Detroit Lions .vs. Tenneseee Titans Thanksgiving Day Game 12:30 PM ET..Vol. 10-2....

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Those Lions Jerseys are SOOOOOO terrible.
Lies. Those are fresh... with those silver helmets?
pimp.gif

Fisher must have promised his nephew that he would challenge a call or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

smh.gif
at Tenn benching CJ for this bum Lendale

CJ could have easily had 175+ today

Fisher said he was gonna punish LenDale White for speaking out earlier by giving him 25+ carries... lol

The Lions are HOOOOOORIBLE....

I mean they been hooooorible for years...

The NFL needs to break tradition and take these bums off Thanksgiving until they get it together. It it never exciting to watch these scrubs post BarrySanders...
smh.gif

I don't see why all the hate for Lendale. Dude is really cool. Like 6 players came to one of our games this year. At half time Lendale came and talked tous while them other 5 ##@*%** went to talk to the other team. I was talking to him dude is huge. We was a terrible team because we always argued and foughtwith each other. But he really kinda gave us some good advice that made a few of us more discipline. He's huge to.

Lendale mad they didnt give him a spoon
roll.gif
roll.gif
...did you see him grab the spoon from Chris Johnson???
eek.gif
he was like yo gimme some
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CBS really sucks when it comes to presenting a football game. They either gear their program toward really old folks or really young kids

LMAO lendale know he wants some of that pie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
must........not ........break ..........diet .......

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Those Lions Jerseys are SOOOOOO terrible.
Lies. Those are fresh... with those silver helmets?
pimp.gif
Preach.

Those jerseys are gangster. I was at the gym earlier today and was thinking to myself that those are some sick uni's for a garbage team.

Back
Top Bottom