11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

M

mazedowner

Not trying to be a mod here, just trying to consolidate this info and pics instead of having a bunch of fragmented posts.

Updated Info:
-Select stores will carry all three (think volume)
-All three will be produced in Youth sizes
-Not like this should matter with regards to deciding what to purchase, but, the Motorsports are the most limited....

11/10 Update

BabyJ RE: Chicago XX3:
"Don't Build Unnecessary Hype !

There will be MORE than enough to go around.

P.S. Re: Size Runs, I myself wear a size 13 and already have my pairs,so don't worry.

Of course size 14/15 will be more limited,just due to the simple fact that,it is outside of the "natural men's shoe size range".

All the colors are beautiful,but in my honest opinion. The Carolina Blue is the last. "

All Pics via KixandtheCity.com

Air Jordan XX3 Motorsports Detailed Look

14mt91l.jpg

w9e6hk.jpg

mja5at.jpg

11/28/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376 011 Black/Varsity Royal/White
$185.00

Air Jordan XX3 UNC Detailed Look

29d6yom.jpg

2natusy.jpg

2yjzfh4.jpg

318376 041 Black/University Blue/White
$185.00

Chicago Air Jordan XX3 Detailed Look

33k91tw.jpg

2ymcaz4.jpg

2euplop.jpg

318376 061 Black/Varsity Red/White
$185.00

Peace.

MaZe

Not trying to be a mod here, just trying to consolidate this info and pics instead of having a bunch offragmented posts.

THANK YOU for that and the pics

Give me the UNC's and the Chicago's

I wish these would have released these one at a time so I wouldn't have to choose
indifferent.gif

I hope these hit the outlets like the All Star's. $185 is too steep if I plan to spend $620 (2X CDP 11/12) for myself a month later with the holidays andeverything.

Or I could just open up a new credit card. . .

Maze, do the Motosports actually have a Eggplant look to them? Or is that just the pics?

I was planning on getting all three, but I might be changing my mind. Motorsports guaranteed, maybe x2, but I'm not sure about the other two . I may haveto see them in person first.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Maze, do the Motosports actually have a Eggplant look to them? Or is that just the pics?

Obviously I'm not MaZe, but I've seen this asked many times:

That "eggplant" effect is due to the gold base used "behind" the clear "plastic" mid-sole. The blue paint itself has acandy/metallic to it, candy paints are "transparent," so the gold base with the candy color causes this effect with different lighting angles.

The White/Red also have the Gold base.

EDIT: MaZe, as usual . . . thanks for the info/pics.

Peace

What is it about the motorsports that everyone loves? They're pretty boring to me, and don't look "varsity royal" AT ALL compared to othershoes that have "varsity royal" in them. To be honest I think they are the weakest out of these 3 colorways.

The red and UNC are really hot though.

What took so long to get this thread going. I couldn't believe I had to search hard for these topics. thanx a lot maze

Thanks for the explanation Redbrim. It makes sense, cause I'm a little familiar with car paint. I never thought that there would be similarities on aJordan shoe though. lol

these are all HEAT, man november is gonna be expensive, w/ coppin all 3 of these and a couple of sb's (im hopin the eggplant foams dont QS this month herein dmv, or ill have to pass on these!!!)

they all look good its just gonna be hard for most people to buy all 3 pairs the same day.....also r these gonna be everywhere or will they separate themregionally?

Maze...
If you get a chance, can you take a picture with all three shoes in one shot with a black background? It helps me decide better.
pimp.gif

Thanks again.

PO

do you have any info about this release maze

what i would like to know is will stores have all three pairs

also how limited are they going to be, will one colorway be more limited then another, what are the number's on each colorway going to be

i haven't seen anything confirmed yet so does anybody know for sure what's going on

good lookin maze

If the side panels were like the Titanuims and Black Stealths all 3 would be perfect...

Back
Top Bottom