11/4 Boston Celtics v. Houston Rockets (Battle of the Big 3)

Originally Posted by nyk buc

potential finals preview

2m2ib7d.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

potential finals preview

2m2ib7d.gif
boston is arguably the best in the east; houston is a top 3 west team coming out of the gate. i said potential my friend. reading comprehensionftw

This should be a very entertaining game. Who ever plays defense for 4 quarters wins this one.

I got the Rockets winning by 5.
pimp.gif

Houston by 13... the Pacers beat the Celtics pretty handily the other day, I think the loss of Posey is really going to take its toll on them.

Although the Rockets don't shoot well at home... anyways..

GO ROCKETS!

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

this isn't on national tv is it?

does anyone have a link to watch it online
I'm assuming this has to be on TNT, not 100% sure but this seems like the kind of game they would broadcast.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I'm assuming this has to be on TNT, not 100% sure but this seems like the kind of game they would broadcast.
Its on NBA TV
living in new england is the only way i get to watch this one

This is gonna be a tough one. I'm expecting a big night for Ray in this one.

I'll see you guys sometime around halftime when I get outta work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

Houston by 13... the Pacers beat the Celtics pretty handily the other day, I think the loss of Posey is really going to take its toll on them.

GO ROCKETS!

The Pacers loss was on the second night of a back to back and they got to Indiana at 4:15 AM. Not that that's an excuse, because every team has to gothrough that, but they played horribly. I think they'll bounce back tonight.

Originally Posted by JD617

GO ROCKETS!

The Pacers loss was on the second night of a back to back and they got to Indiana at 4:15 AM. Not that that's an excuse, because every team has to go through that, but they played horribly. I think they'll bounce back tonight.
nah they looked ahead to houston. u know houston's a great team when the champs look ahead to play ya
grin.gif

but tmac's D is gonna hurt the rockets tonight b/c his lateral movement still sucks; and if he's on ray, going through those screens, ray ray will geta ton of wide open shots. mac might just have to be on rondo and let him jack up jumpers giving him tons of space.

GO ROCKETS!

The Pacers loss was on the second night of a back to back and they got to Indiana at 4:15 AM. Not that that's an excuse, because every team has to go through that, but they played horribly. I think they'll bounce back tonight.
nah they looked ahead to houston. u know houston's a great team when the champs look ahead to play ya
grin.gif

but tmac's D is gonna hurt the rockets tonight b/c his lateral movement still sucks; and if he's on ray, going through those screens, ray ray will get a ton of wide open shots. mac might just have to be on rondo and let him jack up jumpers giving him tons of space.
Great team
laugh.gif

But I would be surprised if we lost by that much.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Its on NBA TV
living in new england is the only way i get to watch this one
yeah i went to rockets.com hoping to see the little tnt or espn label, but it onlsay said NBATV and FSNV or some crap.

GO ROCKETS!

grin.gif

but tmac's D is gonna hurt the rockets tonight b/c his lateral movement still sucks; and if he's on ray, going through those screens, ray ray will get a ton of wide open shots. mac might just have to be on rondo and let him jack up jumpers giving him tons of space.

roll.gif

Quit man, you're killing me. Come on, stop it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

GO ROCKETS!

grin.gif

roll.gif

Quit man, you're killing me. Come on, stop it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
well, at least dirk, carlisle, jkidd agree with me
laugh.gif

i dont think the rockets are a great team nor will they make the finals but I hope they win tonight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom