11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

if anyone with refs can secure a pair or two for me lemme know, just hit me wit a price

aim:Newjs15
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Take off the Hype,
take off the Supreme Logos,
I'm still copping the red pair.
Lz Out*
=========================
"How On Earth Can You Explain In Terms Of Chemistry And Physics So Important A Biological Phenomenon As
First Love?
Put Your Hand On A Stove For A Minute And It Seems Like An Hour.
Sit With That Special Girl For An Hour And It Seems Like A Minute.
That's Relativity."
-Albert Einstein

GetOnYourFeetKid

will there be any sites that sell them
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

ok here ya'll go... first of all im not 100% sure this will be the price im just goin from wat some cat said at supreme la... i was there the other day and asked... he said the price was 150 and so far as of right now you cannot CANNOT buy no more than 1 pair... depends on the line and the release date... so i suggest u pick which color u want and go 4 it... once again.. thats what im told from supreme... so if theres a change im sorry... hope that was a help

weeman2005:
ok here ya'll go... first of all im not 100% sure this will be the price im just goin from wat some cat said at supreme la... i was there the other day and asked... he said the price was 150 and so far as of right now you cannot CANNOT buy no more than 1 pair... depends on the line and the release date... so i suggest u pick which color u want and go 4 it... once again.. thats what im told from supreme... so if theres a change im sorry... hope that was a help

can you get a 2nd pair if you go to the back of the line? That is what I plan on doing after I get my 1st pair.
Los Addictos​

can someone get me a black in a 11 please, can make the voyage all the way there
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

ummm??? im not sure about getting back in line... cuz i was gunna do that for a homie but... the dude told me everything depends on how the line is on r.d... and so far its only 1 color 1 shoe... u can only buy 1 pair period... again thats wat supreme told me when i went on sat.

I'm in line right now.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

thank god for that 1 shoe 1 color deal. unless a dude brings 20 of his cousins, the dudes who truely want that one pair will be able to buy it and WEAR it, like trainers were meant for. i dont see people wasting time on just one pair to resell. so this restriction sounds great.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Im gonna go wednesday night

Retail is 148 + Tax

I wonder if they doing the 3-5 day release like they did for the supreme highs
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

QUOTE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if they doing the 3-5 day release like they did for the supreme highs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPREME HIGHS were never released in LA!
Sha77er S7ar I
THE LIVING LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm totally jonesin' for these pups.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Quote:
People relax. You don't have to sleep overnight for these. If you do your a moron. I'm going in the morning so I can get a decent spot in line. LIKE ALL SUPREME RELEASE THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GO AROUND.
Team Vintage
Heat​

I want the red pair in a size 12....... Too bad I have work, think they will be around after 12:30? :smh:
smh.gif
Hope the little beasts stay away from these since its not SB Dunks.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

can anyone confirm that there are people already lined up infront of supreme?
Team Vintage
Heat​

Back
Top Bottom