11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

I picked up the last size 13 in white red and black my girl waited for me thank god. there ill tho the line was crazy even towards 7 before they closed

Let this be a friendly reminder.

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING is not allowed here or any other forum for that matter. That's why we have buy/sell forums. Please use those threads accordingly. Members from here on who violate this rule will be banned.
JMTK!

here are my pics:

:wink:
wink.gif
...wait!!! i take that back.

^which imo is exactly when they find out the resell value via the first batch of ebay auctions. theyll call in their friends to clean up shop with 20-25+ pairs once they "release" and make it seem like a valid release was actually held. then split profits later on. dont tell me that doesnt happen lol.

if it proves to be a semi flop on the market, theyll let the kids have them. otherwise, i dont see another valid release occuring.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I really wish these werent so hyped..

Could have really enjoyed a white pair...
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

OMG

Sick pairs melonhead....
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

YOO sup melonhead..next camp out we coming with chicken and rice stands haha. Long day and didn't get the red pair like i wanted . I had to pick up the white and blue pair instead. I heard they were going to restock later on in the day. So people shouldn't have left empty handed.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Yo, who was there during the night? I was drunk as @#%$ boy, twisted in the cyphers and @#%$.

so im taking it NY got way more pairs then LA? cause they're saying LA is not restocking and NY still has pairs to go around? wish i lived in NY...
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

LA was pretty crazy because I was about position 3/8 of the line and I got the last red pair period, so for all those people behind, hopefully they didnt camp out too long. Everyone was real chill, didnt get an ounce of sleep in though. These are gonna look nice on the feet. I was in stussy dunk trainers. Hope everyone got what they wanted, i know i did.
aim- aphungiscool
e-mail- aphunga@gmail.com

I'd have to say the red & black pairs are some the best shoes made in a very long time from Nike.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Went to supreme at around 6:30pm (didnt feel like hypebeastin today) saw a line that was about 1/2 block deep. Did one of these- :smh:
smh.gif
Team Supremium

Got ma pair yesterday number 47 on the line.. cold night but it was a good idea to bring my car.

So Im leaving my house now at 8:13am and expect to come home with a pair of the Red and Blue by 2. Am I crazy or what..

peace.
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

packersgotme
Quote:
So Im leaving my house now at 8:13am and expect to come home with a pair of the Red and Blue by 2. Am I crazy or what..

depends the size ^^ but most likely you would come back w/ a pair of blue ones red i doubt. good luck

supreme probably still has pairs...i saw them restock about 50 pairs at 6pm..there would be alot left over if those 3 asians werent allowed to cut the line and walk out with 4 pairs each trip. with this whole bandwagon Trainer craze maybe we'll see some Teir Zero Hufquakes next year :D
happy.gif

I'm a hypebeast

Back
Top Bottom