11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

uh huh..

what's the deal on the VARSITYS? 0]
alien.gif
P-P-P-P-PUSHIN'

what up NATE. no i didn't, right when i got to the front they completely sold out. >=l
p.s. it's soled ZER0ut

... and adding to that, the two moms infront of me that acted like they knew @#%$ and kept trying to come correct with the release, being hella annoying, and complained how long the line was.

one looked like she was drugged out, she was in line because she wanted to buy her son shoes so he can "love [her] again"

the other had a doctor's appointment that she had to get to so halfway to the front it seems like she called her maid to take over for her.

:rollseyes

interesting folks in line i tell you... i'll probably post up pics later.

dont let your mom camp out for you suckas. :noddshead
p.s. it's soled ZER0ut

Jeri,

I feel your pain. I was in that group of people with you who got nada. I was the loser in the black M65, blue Seattle New Era, and yellow Supreme Delta Forces. Those older women were ridiculous with their presence/actions in the line, weirded the @#%$ out of me.

BTW, I totally dig your steez, my girlfriend could stand take a few cues from you. Respect.
LWhy?
FS: sz.12 Crystal Dunk SB Hi's & Stash P-Rods, sz.13 custom Lime Hemp Dunks!!!I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

Kaotic606 they run true to size. They actually fit perfect a lot of people think they gonna feel small because they are sb's but ever thing is normal besides that glad I got ma pair even though it was type of a chaotic night

i pretty much can't wear shoes with forefoot straps anyway. They hurt for some reason--re-learned that when I pulled out my Mita Alphas yesterday. Ouch, ouch, ouch.

wow at these prices. This is making me want to put my red pair up. Def wouldnt pay more then 200 for these
Team Vintage
Heat​

I think prices are gonna drop heavily on these shoes .... I'll decide then if I want the white pair.

Back
Top Bottom