11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

nah i passed by supreme and they said no more restocks which is bull maybe on thanksgiving or black friday theyll drop them

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

nerd.gif

AY GURL!!!

roll.gif
I know you gotta be on nt , anyone from the front of the line at ny knows what im talkin bout

are you talking about shorty pop's friend?
laugh.gif

i got both of mine on release date but i can't believe some of the prices resellers are puting these up for. 450 etc

I was looking to get the reds and whites in a 12 but only managed to get an 11.5 in the whites, after hearing about everyone who didn't get a pair I'mgrateful...but I could use a 12 in the reds...haha

Wish I was in LA or NY.

If you got a sz 10.5 -12 ANY COLOUR you're are looking to move. Please PM me.

Will be able to compensate well.

^^^Hes not the only one looking for a size 10.5 in any color

But not over $200!

and while browsing Ebay I noted you cant find a pair under 300. Which SUCKS!

^gl finding it for under 200 ds. Best thing to do is wait it out prices are going to fall.
edit: cant believe these are hitting 450+ on ebay.

Anyone know who the seller who put up a FSR in each color is? Looking at the these past buyers who are getting them @270-350, I dont see one of them buying apair of cheap trainers in their recent feedback or items bid on links. they became trainer fans overnight, paying prices trainer heads would hesitate to pay ontheir ultimate grails, let alone a limited run shoe which holds no sentimental value to them. within a week theyve turned the trainer genre around. Almost 4years worth of "damage" to say it nicely
roll.gif

I dont care if im blowing up anyones auction. search air trainer real quick on ebay. The one thats literally half a G... well look 3 auctions down. SameEVERYTHING but 200 dollars cheaper. Supreme has everyone in some sort of haze thats affecting their common sense . lastly, if you got any OGs lying around,jump on the chance to sell them if need be. OGs what once went UNbidded on for $49.99 are now ending at more than 200 bucks. TW OGs are back in full force. Ithink ive counted atleast 6 OGs over the months go for a combined $250 bucks. the 600% explosion is crazy.

Just thought id share some news/info.

^croatianstyle?dude has to have some serious connects. dude had an fsr of paris dunks, what the dunks and now trainers. He even has size 13 which didnt evensell in stores

I really wish these were more readily available...I'm not prepared to pay the prices I see them going for on eBay just yet.

lol some people have claimed their pairs are cracking... i ant rock one of my pairs yet anyone else heard about this

paint cracking right?

its happened on almost all of my trainers. its how they are i guess.

my one pair of 2004 retro trainer 1 lows have no signs of cracking but the other models are make or miss and more likely they are badly painted

i missed out...i shoulda pulled the pairs that were offered to me..ah well, such is life...ill just wait for the next nike SB×Supreme collab next year...itsbound to happen

someone sent me pics of their cracked pair. seems like a lil part of the black chipped away i plan on wearin one of my pairs tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom