11.9.08 / 09:00EST -GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS VS. SACRAMENTO KINGS- vol. Battle for I-80

Damn Bob Fitzgerald saying some quite "AYO" comments
laugh.gif
. Anyoneelse notice?

"There's a lot of beef in there..."
"He can stroke it..."

Biedrins doing very well.
It's finally nice to see our bench getting some playing time.

Let's go Golden State Warriors!

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

These King's announcers are
sick.gif
oh yeah i know right?

hahah it's pretty comical though. i mean some of the stuff that fitz says is pretty homer too
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

sick.gif
oh yeah i know right?

hahah it's pretty comical though. i mean some of the stuff that fitz says is pretty homer too
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not saying the Warrior announcers are any good....but these King's announcers are even worst....or at least them seem like it today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

sick.gif
oh yeah i know right?

grin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not saying the Warrior announcers are any good....but these King's announcers are even worst....or at least them seem like it today
laugh.gif
yeah they're definitely on their knees for martin and miller.
laugh.gif

When I listened to the Kings announcers last year, I thought they weren't that bad actually. But I'm not listening to them now so maybe they revertedback to their Mike Rice ways.

"If you don't like, you don't like NBA basketball!" has got to be the most annoying phrase ever
smh.gif

Why the hell is Watson guarding Martin? It's not like he's shown anything that proves he can even guard a pg, then he gets to guard the kings' sg,who also happens to be their best player. And idiot %$@ Fitzgerald says he wants more from the bench, and they've got about as much combined time as CJfreaking Watson. Opening up the second half, Watson is still guarding Martin and I'm not pleased. I don't know why the Warriors need another shootbecause he can't even create for anyone else. And if you have more shooters I don't know why why Don Nelson doesn't understand they just want toshoot. The team needs a damn creator or defender out there to hold things down on each end.

Kevin Martin is DAMN good...

I'd kill to have Brandan Wright or Andris Biedrins on the Mavs.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Kevin Martin is DAMN good...

I'd kill to have Al Harrington Brandan Wright or Andris Biedrins on the Mavs.
fixed

cotdamn this is ugly
roll.gif
damn. could be a long season for us, and it'llbe hard to stay afloat without monta. just let the young guys get experience and i'll be happy for this season
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at battle for I-80

Kings announcers aren't that bad. Chicago, Portland, and Tommy from Boston all outdo them.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Kings announcers aren't that bad. Chicago, Portland, and Tommy from Boston all outdo them.
Ain't that the truth.
I've never heard the Chicago announcers, but I have heard the Portland ones and that Boston guy, and I am definitely glad I don't have tohear them every game.

Back
Top Bottom