#11 ASU vs #19 Texas--12/27 Holiday Bowl

Got a real quality matchup for us tomorrow... i want to see how we play against a team with superior speed and athleticism, cus against oregon and usc thingsdidnt go too well.

keegan probably gunna play, which is good for our 1-2 rushing attack. pressure on colt and contain the run game, we should be alright.

im gettin sick of fans talkin bout how we should be in the Fiesta Bowl, no we should not people. were a solid 10 win team but no BCS squad, and this is a greatbowl game for us.

Co-Pac 10 Champs 31 Texas 28

ASU better not pull a CAL and use the excues of not getting into a BCS bowl and get blowing out.

1013torainbig-autosized258.jpg

im gettin sick of fans talkin bout how we should be in the Fiesta Bowl, no we should not people. were a solid 10 win team but no BCS squad, and this is a great bowl game for us.
Agree, everything was in our hands and we pretty much blew it.

I wouldn't say Texas has "superior" speed and athleticism against us. No one really worries me about their offense outside of Charles. Coltdoesn't scare me, Jones doesn't scare me, Finley doesn't scare me, Cosby doesn't scare me, etc.

ASU- 31 Texas- 21

62eb2322-93f0-49a8-95e2-374e4c819b35.jpg

pimp.gif

ASU will need to play 4 good quarters of football and finish the game strong unless they want to go down like OSU and Nebraska.

when it comes down to the bowl games, i'll always pull for pac-10 teams...and i'll pretty much always root against texas
wink.gif

ASU better not pull a CAL and use the excues of not getting into a BCS bowl and get blowing out.
Word
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I hate Texas football and Mack Brown. So go Sun Devils
pimp.gif

And I'm pretty sure you can watch it on espn360.com, if your internet provider supports it or something like that.

slow start just like usual. wouldn't be surprised to see rudy throw a pick 6 on this possession. not worried though. if we go down 21+, then it's timeto worry

eek.gif
oh +*%@ dog, Jake Plummer looks like he can comeback to the league...

at offensive tackle, due is fat now
roll.gif

laugh.gif
That beard...No doubt one of the best I've ever seen.
roll.gif
That's great.

Clock Work.
laugh.gif
John Chiles is a damn BEAST. Colt McCoy needs to sit down.

that dude is ****in fast!

lets see if we can use some clock and get something going on this drive. i want keegan to get some carries too

Back
Top Bottom